1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MORIWAKI MD250 Michigan!

Discussion in '2-Stroke Machines' started by hrc_nick_11, Jul 11, 2013.

1. hrc_nick_11

hrc_nick_11 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

https://www.flickr.com/photos/98577932@N00/8041563389/

Joe Kraft just set up the suspension for me #200lbs, had to get custom springs made from Cannon Race Craft. Teddy D. painted it for me. Last owner put on new brake pads, Chain, and Battle factory rear sets. I have only rode it once and the suspension was way to soft got the suspension redone for my weight. Decided to sell this and just put suspension on my SV650.

This was a Vesrah race bike that was raced by Nick McFadden. Stock other than the Suspension.

Price is pretty firm at $6000.

[email protected]

2. mcracr

mcracr 2smoke racing 4 life!

Love the pic of the minivan stuffed with bike and gear!!!

ROTFLMAO

Scott

3. hrc_nick_11

Thanks! That was on the way to Mid-Ohio we rode the mini bikes behind the paddock one year during the AMA event. Best part was it is my company mini van! Moriwaki fits better.

4. message sent to you.

5. hrc_nick_11

The bike is sold.

6. Ed Sorbo

Ed Sorbo Well-Known Member

Now that it’s sold, I’m going to point out that a MD250 is a 4-Stroke.

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It's an F3 bike, close enough.

8. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

LOL, was thinking but just didnt want to spoil it...:up:

9. hrc_nick_11

It has RS125 wheels and suspension. Sort of......I have seen a few here in the past or I would not have done it.

10. Hopefully that bike is in the WERA community and the east side of the country, need more of these to race against. Who is the lucky new owner?

11. Tdub

Tdub Say what???

Just for the history...

Chances are it was originally one of the MDs that Jake Lewis won his National Championships on...