1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"Kali" Helmets

Discussion in 'General' started by iomTT, Nov 14, 2011.

1. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

Just read a very Interesting story about there NEW "Cone head" design helmet

I AM deffinately very interested in them, ( May help save brain injuries big time) the theory behind the SAFETY of them is Brilliant along with all testing/development that has gone into them:up:

Will tell you more after I have used one ( Without crash testing haha) I have one on the way to me now!

2. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

Pics?

I wanna see a cone head helmet.

3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Dude, Arai saved your life and you want to run off and try some brand no one has heard of?

I'll be over in a few minutes with a hammer to knock some sense into your head. :D

4. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

I have only READ about them in an Australian Motorcycle magazine so far mate (AMCN)with lots of pictures and details all about them, I am sure there will be a release story in the USA very soon

They exited me so much I Instantly contacted them and over a 3 hour period of emails very late last night committed to them!

5. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Interesting helmet with the two stage polystyrene liner. Concerned about the lower front of the helmet, seems to have really pronounced "lower lip". Helmets like that seem to interfere/hang up on my leathers when I turn my head.

6. caferace

caferace No.

7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

8. TrackStar

TrackStar www.trackstar1.com

DONT.

We brought them into the shop last spring. We will never bring them in again. We gave away the 12 we brought in.

Without getting into any other details just dont.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2011
  9. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

I've had a few crashes that would have augered in a cone head helmet.

10. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

Don't hold out on us.. why?

11. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

That's all the answer I'd ever need.

12. LMsports

LMsports Well-Known Member

They have been out for over a year. Don't skimp on head protection...

13. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

WRONG, My Arai took NO impact to the ground at all dude, It had Not one scratch on it

I just publicly thanked arai as a marketing tool and do appreciate what they have done for me over the years but things change

14. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

So with this statement right here, why would anyone ever take you opinion as legitimate, from this point forward?

So you're saying you got brain damage, but you didnt hit your head?

15. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

Dude, why the fuck would i care what people think!

I had an impact feet first into a solid conrete wall that smashed my legs into 9 pieces 4 in one and 5 in the other, my pelvis was in 9 pieses, all my ribs and bit my 4 front teeth out

and YES YES YES the helmet did not have a mark on it

The helmet has been seen by people on this BBS!, so challenge them with your key board, not me buddy

16. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

Details please, or this is just another Key Board post with NO merit buddy

17. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

Why also to you Sir

18. SomeGuy

SomeGuy Active Member

:stupid:Beldar would like this. Finally, something in a full-face helmet that fits right so he can ditch that metal-flake open-face he wore on his H-D sidecar rig.:up:

19. SomeGuy

SomeGuy Active Member

Did the impact force going up your spine from the broken legs, pelvis, etc. cause the brain injury? That sounds scary!

20. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

No mate, it was stopping at about 120MPH in a distance of about 8MTRS against a solid wall, by brain bashed into my skull and really fell apart