1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Auction for Teagan

Discussion in 'General' started by skip salenius, Nov 8, 2011.

1. skip salenius

skip salenius Well-Known Member

.....if i was to hold an auction. what's the best way to do it?

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I hate to tell you this but, Fleabay. What'cha selling?

3. ZxMoke

ZxMoke Well-Known Member

A Marlboro semi truck overturned on the highway and ended up on his property. He doesn't know what flavor they are, starting bid $25.00 for the whole trailer?

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Depends on the auction.

5. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

Prolly all the stuff he "boosted" at the GNF!:D
    I sat on that pic for awhile Skip! Considered a "caption this thread". Lol...

Ride safe,
    AAron

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Drive those f@ckers right on up and light me up a carton 'cause I'm gonna smoke like no one has smoked before!

7. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

being as a pack of reds fetches north of $14 per pack in NYC... thats a gold mine! :D

8. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

For you? With as much profanity as possible.

9. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

What the F are you Fn Sellin?

10. Brad

Brad Swollen Member

If it is a set of leathers, we will need to have the link posted here so they are easy to find. :tut::p

11. skip salenius

lets just say i've got a stockpile of stuff from all the haydens,herrin, gerloff rossi,vesrah, american supercamp, a bunch of ama guys......get it? actually, these cats gave me stuff specifically for a special reason. i have a good friend who has a 4 year old son that has cancer. it's really fucked up. the kids gone thru the ringer and he's only 4. it's horrible! i guess since i have a kid now, it's hit close to home. too close. i felt the strong need to do something special for him and his family. that being said....i'm making shit happen. in this case, having a big mouth is good. i know a few people. so, i used my contacts in hopes of making this kids christmas a little better. ya'll are gonna trip when you see the stuff i've been given. i'm just trying to find out the best way to do the auction. the bbs know every thing else:)rolleyes:) ya'll have gotta have some kind of answer to this.

12. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

:up::clap::clap::up:

13. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Skip, Ebay. I HATE that place but to get the worldwide audience out it's the place to list stuff.

Let me know if I can help.

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

ebay and link here.

15. skip salenius

thanks.:beer: this is the first place i want it to be. i hope to spread the word soon. it will be a couple weeks for all the stuff to start rollin in. like i said......i'm floored at the responses so far. i'll have the links for any others that wanna help, posted up soon.

16. BC

BC Well-Known Member

Good job, Skip. Cancer sucks.

17. skip salenius

sneak preview..............:) up and coming superstar.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2011
  18. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

That's awesome. My nephew (leukemia) still cherishes the stuff that Lee Acree and Schwantz put together for him. Racers are good peeps for sure.

19. Much respect Skip. :beer:

20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Hmmm, I'll open with a bid of $300 on that.