1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bike Night on GNF Thursday!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by MR-MICROPHONE, Oct 24, 2011.

1. MR-MICROPHONE

MR-MICROPHONE Breakin' the Law!!

Everyone is invited to a Bike Night on Thursday @ 7:00 at a place called Wing Slingers in Hoschton!

With the GNF in town, I thought it would be cool for racers to come out and help support the first Bike Night for Wing Slingers. Plus perhaps we can generate some more local interest in the GNF. What better way to gain a fan than by personally inviting them to come watch you race?

Racers are encouraged to bring your race bikes and show them off and tell people about yourselves as well as check out some nice street rides.

There will be Music, Great Food (and great prices), Beer Specials, Wine, Wine Coolers and a 50/50 drawing. I will be giving away a $10 Gift Certificate on Thursday at the track.

So come on out and help make this Bike Night a success and lets get some more people interested in WERA racing at the same time.

From the track: Turn right on Hwy 53 and travel 6.4 miles into Hoschton and turn left on Towne Center Pkwy (1.8 miles east of I-85, just past Dollar General). Wing Slingers is located in Suite 101 of Towne Center, on the left end (right behind Dollar General).

Hope to see you there!! :up:

115 Towne Center Pkwy, Suite 101
    Hoschton, GA 30548
    706-658-0001

If you have any questions please let me know! :)

Last edited: Oct 24, 2011
  2. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

What time? :D

3. MR-MICROPHONE

Damn Jason, reading comprehension affecting you again? :Poke:

:D

4. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

Where?

5. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

Spooky how it just appeared. If you buy me a diet coke I'll ride over :)

6. duck62

duck62 V7 Scooter

Hoschton? So they still have scarecrows there?

7. MR-MICROPHONE

YOU have a lot of nerve asking THAT question!! :Poke:

8. MR-MICROPHONE

Yeah freaky huh? ;) Cool! I have to do the Vintage stuff when we get done but I'm thinking I'll be free to do this in time.

9. MR-MICROPHONE

Yes, Yes they do. And they freak me out sometimes, especially when they are right next to the road and it's just about dark. I think someone is standing right there. :D

10. tonni1000

tonni1000 Well-Known Member

Jeff let me know how to get there (not from ATL) Ill bring the KTM out Ill talk to you when i get there

Sarge

11. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

Who will pay my no headlight, registration, insurance tickets if I ride over? And who totes my stand :D

Hell we probably wont be doing much thurs night. if we get there in time I might bring my bike over. Try to promote Livengoods shop too :D

12. drop

drop Well-Known Member

seriously what time will it be shutting down.. ill be rolling into road a at around 10ish.. id love to stop by

13. bitchcakes

bitchcakes reluctant member

Will there be waitresses in tight spandex shorts? It wasn't on the memo.

14. RM Racing

RM Racing Tool user

I'll fire up the dyno- you'll be able to hear it.

15. MR-MICROPHONE

Um, you'll have to pay your own tickets if you feel bold enough to ride your bike over. Actually someone will have to bail you out of jail too. This is Braselton boy!! :Poke: :D
    Yeah I'm thinking Thursday is a good night for most of you guys.

Don't know about the shut down time. If you're not getting in 'til around 10 it might be done by then. But you could call and check on that when you get nearby and make your choice to turn left or right. :up:

I doubt any spandex shorts but there are a few cute waitresses who work there.
    I'm sure! Yeah what is it about another half mile to your shop from there?

16. MR-MICROPHONE

Will do Sir!! :beer:

17. GA_SVS

GA_SVS Define "normal"

Do the RA gates close?

Would it be a challenge to bring the bike and get back in the paddock after?

18. gixxernaut

gixxernaut Hold my beer & watch this

Serious question Jeff, is there going to be a logistical problem if a bunch of WERA guys show up with trailers for their bikes? I can probably toss mine in the bed of my pickup but not everyone is going to be able to do something like that.

19. MR-MICROPHONE

Should not be a problem. Once WERA is there, the gates are open all night. Even at that, if you bring your bike over you should be back at the track by midnight I would think. I don't know how long they expect the Bike Night to last. Pretty much till the crowd breaks up I would guess or until they close and according to a menu that I have and will post at the track, closing time Thursday is 10.

Well, it would be great if we get a bunch of guys to bring their bikes. I have no way of knowing how many that might be right now but I don't think it will be a problem. I think there is a small field beside the parking lot plus there is Towne Center Pkwy which is very lightly traveled and rigs could be parked along that road. I will call and talk to the owner or go by and check it out and let him know he may have a big crowd from the track.

I appreciate all of you guys chiming in on this. :up:

20. MR-MICROPHONE

Just wanted to highlight this reply to you. Menu says they close at 10 on Thursday but still call and see if the Bike Night is still going on when you get close. Thanks!!