1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey Snowbizmoronx

Discussion in 'General' started by Mongo, Mar 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yes I know you're still reading here. Keep spamming our classifieds trying to promote your cutesy bullshit and I'll start with your ISP then work my way into playing for real ;)

I know your pussy hurts and is all full of sand but you really should take a hint from no one signing up for your sad little attempt at copying this bbs. I kept telling you it wasn't the format that draws people here and this place was around long before I added the classifieds.

2. ryguy

ryguy Well-Known Member

oh snap!

3. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

i have nothing of value to add, but i do want to watch:
    :Pop:

4. snowbizx

snowbizx Well-Known Member

i was only really emailing people i knew, but ok, that's fair enough...

5. Erz

Erz Well-Known Member

uh oh

6. BigBird

BigBird blah

7. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

8. ryguy

ryguy Well-Known Member

bravo for at least showing your face here, i'll give you that

9. MINDOVERMATTER

MINDOVERMATTER You can't see me

10. snowbizx

haha I'm not gonna deny it and didn't wanna get in a pissing match or anything. I'm definitely not trying to conquer the WERA boards or anything, just giving people another option to list their stuff the "old way". I apologize for using WERA resources to get the word out... nothing more to say on my part.

11. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

What? No bully accusation?

It would be nice to know exactly what you did and how it was discovered.

12. snowbizx

I used the contact form on the new WERA classifieds to get in touch with some people about our new site. Someone probably forwarded it to Mongo. No i-fighting from me, what's done is done and I'm still hoping to race WERA this season. Just gotta look out for some extra nudges or elbows when I grid up I guess haha.

13. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

14. motox

motox 164

that was a bit unwarrranted Mongo. Ive dealt with him and hes a great guy. Havent seen any "spamming" for his site but if its like the old WERA classifieds Id join (a testament to how great the WERA section was). I already have, too. I still buy and browse from the new WERA site but like snowbizx said, its just another source for parts. Im not sure why youre complaining... at least he doesnt get defensive when things are said about his site. Talk about pussys hurting...

15. Superspud

Superspud Well-Known Member

16. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

We have ignition.....

17. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

nom nom nom
    :Pop:

18. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

first page w00t1!!

19. motox

motox 164

nahh i just dont like honest people getting cut down in front of the entire site when a simple PM would suffice.

20. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.