1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Harbour Freight Coupon Request

Discussion in 'General' started by Tractionless, Mar 15, 2011.

1. Tractionless

Tractionless Well-Known Member

If anyone has a valid HF coupon for their drive on motorcycle lift for $299 would you be so kind as to email me [email protected]

I've seen it in Sport Rider etc. but haven't received the mag. for a few months. I'll compensate you via paypal for your time.

Thanks

2. mountain lion

mountain lion Well-Known Member

I'll look when I get home, I have a bunch of the SR mags with the coupons.

3. Pilotx1

Pilotx1 Well-Known Member

4. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

I bought one last month for $279.99. I had an extra coupon that I threw away since I didn't need it. I recommend you check out Cycle World. They usually have one back there.

BTW, I'm extremely happy with mine thus far. I did install a removeable wheel chock on mine after reading the on-line reviews of the lift.

5. velox03

velox03 Active Member

This code expires 6/15/11

6. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

Went to check out and tried that number, nothing...

7. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

That makes the lift $399

8. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

good lift, the chock suks....I replaced it with this: http://www.derekweaver.com/update/W-VISE_Motorcycle_Lift_Accessories_Product.aspx?id=119

I had a $279 coupon, and THEN used a 20% coupon on top of that....I think they have changed the fine print on the coupons, but its worth a shot!

I got a 279 coupon a couple weeks back out of "Full Throttle", the newspaper type deal they hand out for FREE at HD dealers....I gave it to a machinist friend who had been looking.

9. dubguy85

dubguy85 Well-Known Member

If anyone has the code, I would like to buy one as well!

10. dubguy85

11. CharlieY

12. dubguy85

U know the code?

13. racer880

racer880 Banned

LIFT

Does that coupon work for either ther Air (pneumatic) of foot pump hydralic models?

14. CharlieY

No. Its a free magazine...go get one, the coupon is in there.

Try this to find where you can get one. This site is blocked for me here, but who knows, maybe print the coupon from there?.....I cant pull it up. http://www.gafullthrottle.com/

The one I gave away was good until june....theres a 20% on same page good till june.

15. CharlieY

Harbor frieght is hydraulic only, I think.

16. dubguy85

They have both.

17. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

18. dubguy85

HAHA!! She has a nice little business going

19. roy826ex

roy826ex Been around here a while

I don't think you can use a 20% coupon on a lift. It says so in the fine print.

20. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

someone should find a sh@tload of 'em and do nothing but 'buy it now' auctions for $5.00 and steal all her business. :D