1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1972 honda cb750k $2,300 clean!!!

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by erichsoncycles, Mar 2, 2011.

1. erichsoncycles

erichsoncycles Well-Known Member

1972 Honda CB 750K 15kmi
    Has a rebuilt front brake caliper and new front brake pads. Brake fluid flushed and filled. Has a set of rebuilt carbs with K&N pod filters.Has New set of throttle cables, and the gas tank is lined. New set of Kenda challenger tires and a new battery. dont know what kind of exhaust..no title. located in Newburgh NY. PM for more detailed pictures. $2,300 OBO

Attached Files:

2. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

Kind of pushing the envelop here aren't you?
    There is a new classified ad site that may be more appropriate for all of your street bike for sale postings, plus it will help generate a little income for WERA.

Ken

3. erichsoncycles

I have'nt sold anything yet by using this site. I've bought stuff .
    I thought vintage was for selling vintage.

4. kenessex

I have been under the impression that the Vintage section is for discussion of Vintage racing and some ads have been listed or cross listed here because they are for vintage race bikes.

However, I guess I might be mistaken.

Ken

5. erichsoncycles

maybe I'm mistaken ... dont know whats going on! I see they have a fee for classifieds.. I dont want to be banned from Wera site... I love it!!! I dont have a problem paying a fee if I need to. to be honest I only look at the vintage page and the 2-stroke page... I dont want to be labeled OR black listed ... or whatever. if someone that runs this site PLEASE tell me what I need to do as far as selling some vintage bikes, I'll comply without any complaints ... I'm sorry If I offended anyone, just want someone to enjoy these bikes!!!!!
    Thanks,
    Billy E.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2011
  6. kenessex

Well with that kind of attitude we will never get this to blow up into a big stinking interwebs flame war. Remember, rational behavior really isn't tolerated or appreciated. I don't think it is that big of a deal, but figured I'd just mention it. If nobody else cares, I certainly don't.

Ken

7. dave ls1

dave ls1 Active Member

Your father was a goat herder - a poor one! Flame on.

8. erichsoncycles

I care.. dont want any problems with anyone.. thank you for the heads up

9. erichsoncycles

I'm a son of a carpenter , not a goat herder

10. charles

charles The Transporter

Boys, boys! Decorum, we must maintain decorum...as my good friend Ken pointed out, sure, sure, list a 'RACEBIKE' here, put streetbikes in the want ads, where of course no vintage riders will look...so I guess it's okay, certainly I don't mind, maybe Mongo might, he'll let you know...the main idea is that sales efforts are not posted continually where they shouldn't be... nor should such things as Haggisses (which could be considered 'vintage' in many ways) be posted here, and we don't do it, even though Ken and I run an international Haggisses operation centered in Northern Scotland and the Orkneys.

Your true vintage pal,
    Charles

11. kenessex

Bro Chuckles,
    Thank you for your thoughtful input into this issue. I now stand corrected in that a CB750 certainly is the raw material for a vintage race bike. (Much more so than some nasty 2 stroke , mung drooling slag heap) I have noticed that Billy E. has a penchant for venturing to the side of evil on occasion, but hopefully will keep his T500 fetish in private where it belongs.

In the same vein, I can't see where anybody could be unhappy with that great track food, Haggisses. If Bro Chummie and Comrade Ring a ding a ding dong can go on and on about Summit chili dogs and such, haggisses are certainly vintage chow, too.

By the by, how are we doing on these?
    [​IMG]

Ken

12. erichsoncycles

SILENCE OF THE CAMS... KEN ... SILENCE OF THE CAMS... no halftime airpump halftime motor!!!

13. erichsoncycles

do you remember formula usa ... when rich oliver spanked the flying dutchman 1000 (Fritz R.I.P) with the MIGHTY TZ250.. ?????
    I do.. SILENCE OF THE CAMS!!!

14. kenessex

Dragging out ancient history to try and prove a mythological point diminishes you as it has Bros Chuckles and Ring-a-ding-a-ding-dong, in the past. Chummie and I stand firm in the conviction that we know what is good and right (although we have both been known to dabble in the dark arts, if we think nobody is looking. Chummie, what is hidden in the back corner of your basement, even now?). I remember Fritz (RIP) when he was a mere snippet of a lad, ( He was big even at 16), as he and his devoted father, Fred, were racing Honda 500 singles, at Grattan and IRP. He would never have stooped to the evil of 2 strokes. Chummie and I have raced and still have Honda 500 singles that could come out and do battle again, if need be.

Ken (Are you with me Chummie? Chummie? where are you, chummie?)

15. charles

charles The Transporter

Bro Ken:

Well if you insist, Haggisses it is, and has been! Sales have been going through the roof of the mosque as young Middle Easterners, eager for freedom and the good stuff they see on the Internet, have clamored for a 'taste of the free,' namely Hagisses! Can you believe it! The black pepper variety is especially popular at the various casbahs around Morocco, Cairo, and Beirut (remember our trip to South Beirut in that small boat at night?). We should be proud of this: several MotoGP riders have been seen during recent test days savoring our instant Pepper-Haggisses casserole during the noon break.

Regards,
    Charles CEO, Haggisses Inc.

16. kenessex

Bro Chuck,
    Thanks for the update, but we weren't supposed to mention that boat trip, ever.
    I am pleased, but not surprised that the MotoGP crowd has finally caught up with the WERA cognizenti regarding fine trackside dining. Next they will be clamoring for the Summit Chili Dog recipe, the Road America Brat recipe ( I recommend the ones from the Kiel VFW stand BTW) and the Sausage and Gravy recipe from Blackhawk Farms.

Keep the Haggisses flowing in all its various forms and I will wait on my dividend cheque. Let me know when we are going on our next Haggis hunting expedition, I have a new Ruger in 375 that is still unfired and needs to be blooded.

Ken

17. erichsoncycles

Bump make offer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. erichsoncycles

Bump!!! $1800OBO!!!!!!!

19. erichsoncycles

Still have the bike ... any takers ??? MAKE OFFER!!!