1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Attention people trying to post new threads!!!

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Mongo, Feb 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

As the other post says, we are moving things over to a new site. There is a reason you're getting the message about posts being moderated and they aren't showing up. They won't show up. Go to weraclassifieds.com and post your ad there.

2. cNYnCArvr

cNYnCArvr A little bit of this...

:stupid:

I made that error but fixed it immediately with my $ 9.99 deposit. :beer:

3. orendothan

orendothan Member

that classifieds page is giving me a hard time, I get this error on the final step every time

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/feowera10675/weraclassifieds.com/wp-includes/media.php on line 253

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'll pass it on. Sorry about that.

5. Dalewman

Dalewman Not Dale, Duh-Lou-Man

I can't find anywhere else to post feedback on the new classifieds so here it is:

1) I've sold 3 parts and 1 bike pretty quickly over there, so big thumbs up for that. I think the price is reasonable and the results speak for themselves in my case.

2) Many people have inquired about parts that I already marked sold. I wish the "This Item is Sold" message was more obvious to ad viewers.

Thanks,
    Me

6. Dalewman

Dalewman Not Dale, Duh-Lou-Man

Nevermind on #2, I just figured out that the little pause button in My Dashboard takes the ad offline.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.