1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New WERA Classifieds Site Launched

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by Mongo, Feb 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

We're launching a new site today that will allow for much more flexibility on posting classified ads and well do a much better job of promoting your ads through social media and the like.

The new site is http://www.weraclassifieds.com go there and sign up to begin using it immediately. We will be shutting down the classifieds section of the board however the current ads will be allowed to run for another 30 days from today (total closing will be ~ March 21). We will be allowing responses to be posted to ads but will not be allowing new ads to be posted here. All new ads will need to be posted on the new website.

If you have any issues registering or the like you can email me at [email protected].

2. BigBird

BigBird blah

i registered. looks nice.

3. vasol

vasol New Member

this forum should incorporate search tags for different bikes lol

4. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

interesting layout. registered but i have nothing to sell yet.

5. infinate719

infinate719 Well-Known Member

That one bike posted is getting all the love...

6. mxracer95

mxracer95 Well-Known Member

Of course I didn't see this until AFTER I took the time to create a nice new thread which then was denied.

7. NDR_GSXR

NDR_GSXR Well-Known Member

just signed up and posted ... looks good!

8. foster

foster Well-Known Member

Just as an fyi, I had to disable the add-on "Ad Block Plus" in Firefox in order to see the descriptions on the summary pages.

9. bugmn20

bugmn20 Well-Known Member

charging to post? not cool

10. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Oh well. You have a choice, pay and sell your shit or don't and don't. Pretty simple.

11. jamve

jamve Well-Known Member

Seems like the "charging to post" isn't working out that good. Hardly anything for sale..

12. puck jerky

puck jerky Well-Known Member

Can we get the new classifieds to show all of the items in the category when you select a category with no search parameter, or put in an "all" option?

13. puck jerky

puck jerky Well-Known Member

Never mind, I found it. Just have to use the link at top for categories instead of the drop down on the right.

14. joer1

joer1 Well-Known Member

+1 on there being a bike brand list for parts:Poke:

15. louiedude

louiedude Well-Known Member

ya, not cool as in = to ebay

16. Greenzj

Greenzj Active Member

Ill go to ebay if I have to pay to post. Ive never been a part of a forum that charges you to post a classified. Usually classifieds are there to give people a way to help fellow members out with good deals on used parts while also maintaining a nice flow of new and old members. This forum has one of, if not the largest classified section of any motorcycle forum I belong to, and I can see it declining at a rapid pace because you decided to charge people to post.

17. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

See ya' and have fun at Ebay.

18. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Sorry..I usually stay out of this stupidity, but you joined the forum less than a month ago, of 42 posts only about three have not been in the classifieds...so much for being part of the WERA community.

Gotta go with Dave here (God save me:D) ...enjoy ebay.

19. mr_gixxxer1k

mr_gixxxer1k Well-Known Member

well dayum i guess wera has went commerical too i kinda liked the old way of posting. i guess i cant complain since i dont have over 1k post. So whats the advantage of charging to post?

20. chidadog

chidadog Well-Known Member

Well after being there since day one I guess I'm a pro now..still cold over there...very cold. Nipple scratching glass cold. Sad we're totally disconnected from the rest. No more buds pming..poking or just stoping by saying hi...Sad. Do wish they would have just done an annual hit to keep the family together. Traffic is very slow and no friends..just very gray over there. But it is what it is. Hopefully we can send improvement ideas and they'll be heard??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.