1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2009 zx10 $4000

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by hyatt, Feb 14, 2011.

1. hyatt

hyatt Member

$4000 obo

This is a 2008 ZX10R that I bought to convert into a race bike. The title is clear and there are no issues with the vin. This was supposed to be a winter project, but I am moving so it needs a new home. This ZX10R I bought with 7920 miles on it before it went into the garage. Now has 7922. When I bought it it had been dropped on its right side which is noted in the pictures. It will include track body work with track wraps installed on the upper, fender, tail, and undertail.This should come off in minutes if you don't like 'em. The upper and lower have never been mounted or drilled. It has Nexx rear-sets installed which are the exact same specs as Vortexs'.(Vortex sued them over copying the exact design/materials). The exhaust is a Jardine slip-on just to get rid of the HUGE stocker. Here is a video of start-up and idle: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7o81CbXE24s
    Please ask any questions needed, I can help with delivery if local. Paypal(+3%) only or certified check only.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. hyatt

hyatt Member

3. samizx7

samizx7 Well-Known Member

4. RocketRider911

RocketRider911 Well-Known Member

5. RFORC1

RFORC1 Well-Known Member

I believe he's still in the DC/Northern VA area. Bought a set of boots off him last year. Great seller.

6. hyatt

hyatt Member

Sorry , Woodbridge/Arlington VA....

thanks for the kind words....was I lying about those boots......best bike gear investment ever!

7. RocketRider911

RocketRider911 Well-Known Member

any chance your coming to daytona?

8. hyatt

hyatt Member

sold.....sorry folks

9. Saltman

Saltman Curves Are Sexy

Knew that wouldn't last long.