1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2007 CBR 600RR Track Bike

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by tkinney1016, Nov 14, 2010.

1. tkinney1016

tkinney1016 Well-Known Member

Hey everyone-

THE BIKE-
    I’m selling my 2007 CBR 600RR track bike. Bike has 15,355 miles on it, mostly commuting miles, only 6 track days. Bike runs good and ran just under 105 hp on the dyno. I have put all new brake fluid and oil in it with only 1 track day on the new fluids. Aftermarket parts include:
    Full Armour Bodies race fairings with superbike tail, professionally painted with clear.
    Zero Gravity Corsa windscreen (cut down so it’s not so tall)
    Bazzaz ZFI and AFM.
    Moty Design light weight battery.
    Leo Vince exhaust, shortened can in a low mount gp style position.
    HRC quick turn throttle tube.
    HRC style rear brake reservoir.

When I put the fairings on and the Bazzaz I stripped the OEM wiring harness of all the lighting wires and connectors. I also got rid of speedometer wire (can be reconnected if needed) because I would always catch myself looking at my speed to judge how fast I was going instead of by feel and watching the track. Has Michelin Power Race DOT tires with another 1-3 track days left on them depending on your skill level.

REASON FOR SALE-
    My friend that I hang out with, work with, ride with, and go to the track with wrecked about a month ago. He ended up breaking one of the vertebrae in his neck and won’t be cleared to ride or go to work until at least April. Even after that they told him that if he wrecks again like he did he will most likely not make it. So due to that I will only get a couple of days at the track a year because it’s just not as fun by yourself.

SELLING TERMS-
    I will accept a cashier’s check, paypal, and of course cash for payment. If paypal is used then the buyer will pay paypal fees. If the bike needs to be shipped then the buyer will pay for and set up the shipping. I am willing to take the bike to a location for shipping or will be available for pick up. I will take cash on delivery and will take a cashier’s check as long as it clears. If there are any questions just PM me your phone number and I’ll call and we can work anything out. I am willing to transport the bike and meet half way somewhere as long as it isn’t too far. I live in Bakersfield California.

PRICE-
    I am asking $6,500 OBO. I will entertain all reasonable offers but please do not low ball me cause I’m not going to just give the bike away.
    If anyone has any questions please let me know and I’ll try to answer them as fast and as accurate as possible. Thanks!!!
    Tyler

PICTURES!!!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 14, 2010
  2. tkinney1016

More Pics

Attached Files:

3. tkinney1016

And the last of them!!!

Attached Files:

4. tkinney1016

5. tkinney1016

6. Munky78

Munky78 Well-Known Member

location?

7. tkinney1016

Central California

8. tkinney1016

9. tkinney1016

10. tkinney1016

New price- $6,000 OBO

11. jparker

jparker Well-Known Member

Nice bike, the price seems a little high though. Is it stock suspension?

12. tkinney1016

Yes suspension is stock and price is asking price only with best offer, not a firm price.

13. tkinney1016

14. tkinney1016

Bump!!!!!

15. tkinney1016

Still for sale! $5,500 OBO

16. tkinney1016

17. SPATT

SPATT In a gravel pit near you

really looks like the swingarm would hit the can...

18. tkinney1016

Doesn't hit. Close, but doesn't.

19. tkinney1016

Still for sale. $5,000

20. tkinney1016

Still got it. $5000 OBO