1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Red Flag Fund Silent Auction

Discussion in 'General' started by Photo_Chick, Sep 22, 2010.

1. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

Red Flag Fund Silent Auction

My daughter Danielle and I are hosting a silent auction to benefit the Red Flag Fund. As you know, this organization assists road racers who are licensed in the USA, and also persons involved in the operation of an event when they are injured during a sanctioned competition. This even includes officials, corner workers and staff as well.

We have been hard at work begging (and receiving) many fine donations from some excellent companies and individuals. We thank you all! Listed below is a list of what we have received so far. Please keep checking back as new items will be added as we receive them (and we have promises of more to come). Please send your bid to me at [email protected]. The bidding will start immediately and we will keep you updated with bid amounts so you have a chance to increase yours if you need to.

The auction will end Saturday, October 9, 2010 at 12 noon at the Grand National Finals at Road Atlanta with winners announced at 6 p.m. You may pick your item up then or make arrangements for a friend to pick it up for you (after letting me know). All items must be picked up or shipping arrangements made (at your expense) at the GNF. If any items are left behind, they will be shipped to The Air Fence Fund to be used in another auction.

Danielle and I will also be walking around handing out information cards on The Red Flag Fund or you can stop by my pit (VHS Photography, Inc.) to place a bid in person, give a donation or request more information. Remember, 100% of your donation goes directly to The Red Flag Fund. Lets open our hearts and our wallets. Thank you!

Vicki and Danielle Sulpy

Auction Items

Marietta Motorsports, Huey - Teknic Back Protector valued at $169

VP Fuel - Chuck Ivey - 5 gallons of race fuel

Team Zyvax Racing - 2 crew shirts

Livengood Motorsports - Brian and Sheila Livengood - Dyno Run valued at $75

Heroic Leathers - Todd McNabney - certificate for 40% off any suit or custom suit

VHS Photography - Vicki Sulpy and Crew - 2 CD's, 2 - 20 x 30 prints - $240

Zoom Motorsports - 2 tickets to 2011 AMA

Marietta Motorsports/Brian Stokes - Autographed Brian Stokes leathers (priceless!)

Traxxion Dynamics and Traxxion Mike - AK-20 Cartridge Kit valued at $999.95

Riders Discount - TJ - GoPro HD motorsports kit from valued at $350

Drippenwet.com - Chris Kruzel - $100.00 Certificate

Barber Museum Passes, T-shirts and Hats (waiting to find out quantity)

2 of the 2004 RoadRace DVD's created by our own Mark Brereton

Autographed Brand 34 Kevin Schwantz hat from Vicki Sulpy

Cycle Gear in Lawrenceville, GA - Nycool Yarnall - Track Day Starter Kit that includes:
    Stockton Grime Minister Brush, Stockton Mini Ratchet Kit, EPPCO Black Gold Mechanic's Gloves, Stockton Brake Bleeder, Stockton 8/10/12 Y Wrench, Stockton 10 Piece Hex Key T-Handle Set, Checkerboard ISC Racers Tape, Stockton Chain Tool Kit, Stockton T-Handle Folding Set, Stockton 3/8" Torque Wrench, Stockton Tire Pressure Gauge, Safety Wire Twister, Stockton Snap Ring Plier Set (10-50mm), Stockton Spanner Wrench, MotoPro Spray Polish & Cleaner, Tirox Chain Clean 360, MotoPro Chain Lube, Stockton Safety Wire, Stockton 3/8" Drive Front Axle Tool, Bolt Sportbike Fastener Kit, Bolt Assorted Cotter Pins, Fogtech One-Step Anti-Fog Solution (3), Raincoat Advanced Water Repellent Coating (5), Hearos Pair of Super Soft Ear Filters (5), Value - $463.00

2. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

Also, if you have something you would like to donate, please let me know and I can add it to our list. Thank you!

3. Spyderchick

Spyderchick Leather Goddess

Thanks for doing this Vicki. You and Danielle Rock!!!

4. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

Lori Sparacio has been helping acquire some of the goodies and we've been having a blast! I never knew it was so much fun to beg :beer:

5. Spyderchick

Can we clone you guys? :)

All of the work is much appreciated, glad you're having fun with it. :up:

6. ckruzel

ckruzel Graphicologist Xtremeist

its a good feeling doing something nice, thanks for doing this!

7. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

No, thank you!

8. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

Sorry, should have been more specific. Other than the AMA passes and the museum passes, please bid on each item seperately. If there is more than one quantity of an item, they are considered seperate items. Sorry, I'm new at this!

9. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Vicki,
    How are you handling payments? Can someone run a CC or does it have to be cash or check?

Also, Thanks for running this auction.

10. Dani

Dani a.k.a. Vicki's daughter.

Dan - the payment types that we currently accept are cash, check and PayPal, but no payment will need to be made until the auction ends. Thanks for your interest!

11. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

Auction Items

Marietta Motorsports, Huey - Teknic Back Protector valued at $169 -
    VP Fuel - Chuck Ivey - 5 gallons of race fuel -
    Team Zyvax Racing Crew Shirt 1 - Highest Bid - $25.00
    Team Zyvax Racing Crew Shirt 2 - Highest Bid - $25.00
    Livengood Motorsports - Brian and Sheila Livengood - Dyno Run valued at $75 -
    Heroic Leathers - Todd McNabney - certificate for 40% off any suit or custom suit -
    VHS Photography CD 1 - Value $70.00 -
    VHS Photography CD 2 - Value $70.00 -
    VHS Photography - 20 x 30 print - Value $65 -
    VHS Photography - 20 x 30 Print - Value $65 -
    Zoom Motorsports - 2 tickets to 2011 AMA -
    Marietta Motorsports/Brian Stokes - Autographed Brian Stokes leathers (priceless!) -
    Traxxion Dynamics and Traxxion Mike - AK-20 Cartridge Kit valued at $999.95 - Highest Bid - $550.00
    Riders Discount - TJ - GoPro HD motorsports kit from valued at $350 -
    Drippenwet.com - Chris Kruzel - $100.00 Certificate -
    Barber Museum Passes, T-shirts and Hats (waiting to find out quantity)
    2004 RoadRace DVD's # 1 created by our own Mark Brereton -
    2004 RoadRace DVD's # 2 created by our own Mark Brereton -
    Autographed Brand 34 Kevin Schwantz hat from Vicki Sulpy -
    Cycle Gear in Lawrenceville, GA - Nycool Yarnall - Track Day Starter Kit that includes: Stockton Grime Minister Brush, Stockton Mini Ratchet Kit, EPPCO Black Gold Mechanic's Gloves, Stockton Brake Bleeder, Stockton 8/10/12 Y Wrench, Stockton 10 Piece Hex Key T-Handle Set, Checkerboard ISC Racers Tape, Stockton Chain Tool Kit, Stockton T-Handle Folding Set, Stockton 3/8" Torque Wrench, Stockton Tire Pressure Gauge, Safety Wire Twister, Stockton Snap Ring Plier Set (10-50mm), Stockton Spanner Wrench, MotoPro Spray Polish & Cleaner, Tirox Chain Clean 360, MotoPro Chain Lube, Stockton Safety Wire, Stockton 3/8" Drive Front Axle Tool, Bolt Sportbike Fastener Kit, Bolt Assorted Cotter Pins, Fogtech One-Step Anti-Fog Solution (3), Raincoat Advanced Water Repellent Coating (5), Hearos Pair of Super Soft Ear Filters (5), Value - $463.00 -

I'll try to post up the highest bidders once or twice a day. Thanks!

12. Spyderchick

Vicki, I've got a few things for you. I'll email tomorrow with details. :)

13. RollieManollie

RollieManollie I Need to Get My Beak Wet

This is great stuff! Curious, alot of us will not be attending the GNF including myself and I'd love to bid on a few of these items.

Is it possible to work out shipping arrangements with you to increase the number of bids and bidding pool. Looks like most of the items wouldn't be that hard to ship. I completely understand that it is challenging logistically, but I'd figure I would ask.

Thanks!

14. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

As long as they are not too hard to ship and you cover shipping. Also, I'm in school full time so I may have to wait for a weekend to do the shipping. Thanks!

15. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

Sweet!

16. RollieManollie

Awesome!! Thank you so much! Now I need to figure out which ones I want to bid on!

Thanks!! :up:

17. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Manotti you should donate an autographed headband.

18. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

New item just added:

X-ACT Track Day, Saturday, October 16, 2010 at Talladega Gran Prix Raceway - Value $99

Thank's Pete!!!

19. RollieManollie

I have a feeling one wouldn't bring much to the auction. Then again, I hear famous celebrities clothes go for a good coin now a days! ;)

20. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

And another new item just added:

Spyder Leatherworks Gift Cert for $80

Thank you Alexa!!!!