1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kobe Leather suit package deal LIMITED TIME

Discussion in 'Other' started by gpracer15, Aug 5, 2010.

1. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

Ok for those of you who are looking for a kick butt suit for a reasonable budget price look no further. These suits are thicker than most on the market, 1.7mm for the Carbon Star and Xpro, 1.5mm for the Dragon. All come with the top of the line Pro road race glove and a Kobe back protector FREE. Yes I said free and if that isnt enough then how about FREE shipping.
    All you have to do is contact Scott at 706-654-5623 and ask for the Chuck D racer special. He can get you fitted over the phone and your suit on the way.
    Dont worry, if it doesnt fit he will work with you.

Xpro - $539.00 with free Pro gloves, back protector, and shipping.

Carbonstar - $479.00 with free Pro gloves, back protector, and shipping.

Dragon suit - $579.00 with free Pro gloves, back protector, and shipping.

I will be at various race events racing with some of the suits on display. If you want to PM me with questions or details of where I will be etc etc please do so!.

This deal will last for a few months or until the inventory is low. Dont miss out on a great deal. I have one myself and love it....I have been lucky enough to work with 1-888-Fastlap on this deal and get a promotional package for racers. I know we all can use a good savings on product!

2. SakiSake

SakiSake Member

what size suit do yuo wear and what r ur measurements? im looking for leathers right now and dont know much about Kobe

=D

3. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

I am 5'10" average build, 170lbs and have a 42 in the Carbon Star

Give Scott a call and he can fit you!

4. SakiSake

SakiSake Member

u got it, imma call Scott, cant pass this deal up!!

5. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

Price change

Price change in your favor. Thank me later :up:

Xpro (free Kobe Pro gloves, Kobe back protector, and shipping) $499
    Carbon Star (free Kobe Pro gloves, Kobe back protector, and shipping) $489
    Dragon (free Kobe Pro gloves, Kobe back protector, and shipping) $529

6. Lazarus

Lazarus SwaggaByLaz®

Which back protector does this come with? The vented one on the kobeusa site? Also who does Scott work for? Is this a company?

7. rafa

rafa Well-Known Member

Any pics of it?

8. bella749

bella749 Well-Known Member

I have a Kobe Misano. Good suit for the price. The sizing seems more appropriate for "Americans"; meaning it seems to be cut a little more, ahem, generously than most other suits.

9. Lazarus

Lazarus SwaggaByLaz®

That sounds good for me bella.

Which suit is the best? The Dragon? Whats the difference between the suits? I dont even see the Dragon on the suit. Is that replacing the Misano?

10. chimmy

chimmy Member

im intrigued as well. how is the armour in these suits? the suit i have sucks so its time for an upgrage.

11. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

Kobe back protector as shown

Armour is excellent.

The Carbon and the Xpro are the same type of suit material and armor.
    Little assembly differences and appearance. Xpro has a little bit larger areo hump.

I dont have much info on the Dragon other than its 1.5 mm thick instead of 1.7 like the two above.

I have no info on the Misano. Please contact Scott if you need info on the Dragon and Misano...

These suits are excellent for the price and the hold up. I have seen several suits with crash damage and I liked what I saw.

I set my $1000 Texport suit on the rack and now wear Kobe...

12. SakiSake

SakiSake Member

I'm ordering mine tomorrow so i'll let ya know how it goes! I have a Kobe Dragon Jacket and I love it, so im not hesitant to try the suit.

=D

13. soderholmd

soderholmd Banned

14. Racer_JT

Racer_JT Active Member

Is there a website or place to see pics of each of the suits, gloves and back protector?

15. SakiSake

SakiSake Member

kobeusa.com has some good pics, check em out. I'm getting the X-Pro for sure. suit looks sick!

16. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

The carbonstar is a fuller cut the x-pro is an athletic cut with an air hump

I am 6'2 220 pretty decent build I got a 52 x-pro I could prob get in a 50 but I did the 52 to allow for a chest and back protector

Last edited: Aug 10, 2010
  17. SakiSake

SakiSake Member

Ordered my set today, ill let u know how they are. look awesome and Scott is a great guy, he def works with u on anything. woop woop!

18. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

True true :up:

19. Mblashfield

Mblashfield Well-Known Member

Please post colors and sizes!

20. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

You need to go to KobeUSA.com to get colors. The web site is in the works of being updated and will have a sizing chart at that time.

If anyone needs info or help with sizing and colors please contact Scott. I know there are a few color combos that are not on the website.

Thanks!