1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Honda RS250 GP Race Motorcycles

Discussion in '2-Stroke Machines' started by 2-stroke, Jun 29, 2010.

1. 2-stroke

2-stroke Frank

I have 2 Honda RS250 GP Race Motorcycles for sale. Both bikes are 1994 models with new tires fresh engines and ready to race. The Castrol Honda bike has many upgrades such as the carbon fiber airbox, after market race exhaust pipes, Brembo radial master cylinder, Ohlins shock, updated bodywork. The crank has approximately 300 miles on it, and the pistons have about 100 miles on them. The other bike is stock and in very nice original condition. The pistons have approximately 75 miles on them, and the crank has very low mileage as well. Everything is straight and in perfect working order, and there is no damage to the chassis of either bike. Both bikes have Dunlop slicks mounted, and they are as new condition. I have many spares to go with the bikes, such as gaskets, seals, reeds, clutch parts, cylinders, heads, levers and mounts, wheels, brakes, etc. I am asking $5,000.00 for each bike, including spares and front and rear stands to go with each.
    Please feel free to contact me by phone for more information: 304-765-7567 or 304-531-0088.

Attached Files:

2. Erz

Erz Well-Known Member

Very nice! Good luck with the sale!

3. 2-stroke

2-stroke Frank

Honda RS250 GP REDUCED to $4,500.00 per bike

These bikes must go to finance another bike purchase. Both bikes are in great shape and need nothing and ready to race. Call or email if you have questions.
    Frank

Last edited: Jul 1, 2010
  4. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

what's your zip code?

5. 2-stroke

2-stroke Frank

My zip code is 26601, I live in central but travel to a lot of WERA Races.

6. talber8

talber8 Well-Known Member

Nice!! Wish I didn't just get anotehr SV.

Good luck w/ Sale

7. moke

moke Well-Known Member

Great deal someone should jump on this!

8. jcivince

jcivince Well-Known Member

If you decide you'd like to part out a set of wheels, please let me know.
    Thanks!

9. Beattie_yo

Beattie_yo SuspectsUnlimited.com

Trade for a well setup RC51?

10. Retz

Retz Well-Known Member

pm sent

11. KrooklynSV

KrooklynSV Usual Suspect

:confused:

I don't know WTF you're trying to say right there. All I know is I'd be on this like white on rice if I had the money to maintain one of them. :(

12. Retz

Retz Well-Known Member

I have trying to contact you via phone and PM, but no luck???

13. markhamilton312

markhamilton312 Well-Known Member

got your pm, will meet your price, dibs on both please
    cant get you on either number

14. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

Mark,

I want one when your done:up:... Say hello to Simon for me.

Ben

15. 2-stroke

2-stroke Frank

I have been out of town and sorry for not getting back with everyone who has tried to call and send emails. I have had a lot of interest in the bikes and will let them go to the first person with cash.

If I have not returned your call or email please call the 531 phone number.

I ask that anyone interested in buying the bikes to please arrange your own shipping. I may be willing to travel a reasonable distance for delivery from West Virginia.

Thanks,
    Frank

16. 2-stroke

2-stroke Frank

RS250 Machines SOLD

Mark bought both bikes. Sorry to those folks who were trying to make arrangements to pay for the bikes.
    Frank