1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tally track record

Discussion in 'General' started by ToddClark, Apr 10, 2010.

1. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

With the weather this weekend being as good as you could possibly ask for, who do you guys think is gonna break the track record, and by how much? :D

Opie?
    BBoz?

2. BBoz by .4

3. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Neither.

4. AndyR1

AndyR1 Well-Known Member

Whitey!

5. ToddClark

LOL, im sure he'd love to set it, for sure!!! Whitey is a hell of a guy. We've been friends since his very first time on the track when he was slow as molasses. I remember his first weekend there, that boy asked me more questions than you could shake a stick at. I had no idea, at the time, that he would develop into the rider he is today. I did know a couple of years ago tho, watching him, riding with him, that he was going to be someone the fast guys (not me) were going to have to contend with. I just wish i could keep up with him, but then again, there's been alot of kids come along that ive worked with that have gone on to completely kick my ass on the track, but i wouldnt have it any other way. :up:

6. whitey21

whitey21 umm...yeah.

How did I get drug into this??

Thanks Todd for the nice words. I will pay you next time I see you.

7. ToddClark

I'll be at RA, probably both days (i got a pair of tix, but gotta leave early to take the wife to her bday dinner on Sat.). You can pay me then. :up:

8. whitey21

whitey21 umm...yeah.

Well I am off to try not to let andy down. wish me luck.

9. ToddClark

kick some ass out there this weekend, buddy. Im hoping to get out there in the morning tomorrow, i'll look you up. :up:

10. eggfooyoung

I can't believe Whitey is paying Todd for sex. :confused:

11. ToddClark

Well, he DOES live in Alabama. :eek: Doesnt hurt that not only am i cheap, but im easy to. :D

12. eggfooyoung

While I understand, that it ain't easy being easy, I'm still shocked at the whole situation. That's all Todd, just shocked.

13. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

I'm not surprised that Whitey is paying for sex, and I'm not surprised Todd would be into mansex. I'm just surprised anyone would pay Todd for mansex and that Whitey isn't looking for farm animals..

14. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

Stokes set the fastest time at Roebling and will set the fast time at Tally.:up:

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

But still nowhere near the lap record was it?

What is the record here anyway?

16. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

47 beers in 10 minutes I think

17. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

Little over a second off, considering conditions on the day, it was a good effort on a bike he had less than 20 laps on.;)

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

A record is a record. Brian did good but it's a moot point when talking about lap records.

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Not to mention he wasn't the fastest rider, Tim Hunt went a half second faster.

20. eggfooyoung

Jensen ran a 56.38 at Tally in 2008. His site says that is current.