1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pirelli now using XTRM for contingency

Discussion in 'General' started by Red900, Jan 26, 2010.

1. Red900

Red900 Well-Known Member

If you go to the XTRM website you can see that Pirelli is now offically contracted their services. I know in years past there have been some complaints, they have been heard and answered. As many of you know, XTRM is a great system that works like clockwork. There are still some final details to be put in place, but rest assured payouts will be seamless this season....
    http://www.xtrm.com/web/index.aspx

Cyclepath Racing LLC
    Midwest Pirelli Race/Track Distribution

2. WERA74

WERA74 Poser and proud of it!

What's Pirelli doing for contingency in 2010?

3. Red900

Red900 Well-Known Member

We are all waiting, supposed to have final numbers by the end of this week.. Here's to hoping.

4. hcr25

hcr25 Well-Known Member

This is what I was told this morning as well.
    Mike

5. KK352

KK352 Well-Known Member

Man, this would be great if it works out!
    Is that the link?

Where do we get the "official" link?

I still need to sign up this year! :eek:

6. Eye-p

Eye-p Full Spectrum Power

Excellent news indeed.

7. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

:beer: :beer:

Great, great news!

8. Red900

Red900 Well-Known Member

I think you can go to XTRM.com. Search for Pirelli, then sign up.

9. peakpowersports

peakpowersports Well-Known Member

Are we going to have to sign up for a paid account to get pay outs?

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

11. RacerRuss

RacerRuss Well-Known Member

I applied last night and it said my pro account would be activated as soon as Pirelli confirmed the application.

12. peakpowersports

peakpowersports Well-Known Member

Yup, just went through the steps and got that same message. So what is the advantage of this? Does XTRM pay faster or what?

13. RacerRuss

RacerRuss Well-Known Member

TBD????

14. Red900

Red900 Well-Known Member

Michelin uses XTRM, and the feedback from those folks is they love it. Payouts will be lightning fast and YOU CAN USE THE CARD ANYWHERE! Good as cash.

15. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Using the card anywhere is great, but my experience is that XTRM is very slow paying out. I usually have to bug them with several emails to get credit. I hope you guys have better luck than me.

16. ahastings

ahastings Well-Known Member

17. pushystone

pushystone Well-Known Member

speaking from experience the XTRM stuff work great!

18. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Let's just say the only complaint on Pirelli is the speed in which contingency was applied. XTRM fixes that.

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

XTRM will be slower on Michelin this year but they will also be accurate. Grabbing raw results from mylaps.com was not a really good idea. We will be sending results/reports directly to XTRM so that should help.

20. ahastings

ahastings Well-Known Member

mine were fast and accurate all year :) except for a little mistake at the Michelin cup, but I know what you are saying. sometimes I got paid within 5 days of the event, it was really nice to have tire money to use when it was needed instead of after the season was over like in past years. lets just hope WERA doesnt slow it down too much, as long as it stays within 3-5 weeks it is all good.