1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"He who can not be named" effects race results of todays race at Ohio

Discussion in 'General' started by DavieStone, Jul 18, 2009.

1. DavieStone

DavieStone Well-Known Member

Apparently on the last lap Johnny got in the way of Josh Hayes and Aaron Yates. I just read on my Facebook a post from Johnny that goes like this....

"Johnny Rock Page...Morgan Broadhead (AMA) said I folwd protocol, was a timing thing. Wrong place wrong time, he says that's racing...may not let me race Sun :("

Then goes on to say this....

"Johnny Rock Page Just got interviewed by Roadracing world, over blue flag rule. Gave my side..."I do not appologize for holding my line" Thats racin..."

I guess if they are going to penalize Page for effecting the race results...maybe they should hold themselves accountable for the Pace car Mayhem that effected the out come of the American Superbike race at Laguna a few weeks back. Instead...as typical...they are never held responsible and its the racers that should take the lumps for their incompetence.

2. caferace

caferace No.

Who? :D

-jim

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Interesting, has to be more to it. He's suspended for the rest of this event and then Topeka as well.

4. DavieStone

More from Johnny's Facebook....

Johnny Rock Page Verdict: Susp 4 remain of Ohio race #2 & Topeka weeknd. I held my line, I don't hve mirrors. "I do not appologize...I disagree my Ass is sor

5. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

His ass was sore before the ruling! LOL

6. Coke in can

Coke in can Banned

you and Johnny buddies at all? I've at least have seen you at tracks other than ama, but not Johnny...did he go to MMP?

7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

No banning this time since it's not He Who can not be named not whoring himself.

8. BC

BC Well-Known Member

Seriously WTF?? Only thing you forgot was a link to ALLDOUCHEBAGARMY.COM

9. omnivore

omnivore Well-Known Member

What about AMA's own debauchery of 2 Daytona 200's in the last few yrs, with the worst one robbing Miguel of his deserved win because the pacecar driver can't figure out where to park his car?
    And Zemke happily stood up there accepting his prize, when he knew he didn't deserve it nor could he have won it if it weren't for the paccar screwup.
    Funny how they'll let the riders sink, but accountability is not a concern of officals

Last edited: Jul 18, 2009
  10. P 51 Jockey

P 51 Jockey Well-Known Member

I'm sure the letter Johnny wrote to the AMA didn't have anything to do with it. :eek:

11. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

Did Johnny pit and then come back out? I've not seen it but I've heard he's done this many times before.

12. DavieStone

Ya I am friends with Johnny. He only runs the AMA rounds and maybe a Daytona round off CCS every once in a while.

13. DavieStone

I dont think that his letter made it to the mains stream media or at least I didnt see it anywhere. I know that he talked to Bill Syfan about the pace car at Laguna effectively changing the results of the ASB and got the same answer as I did.

14. DavieStone

The only Douche bag that I see in this thread is the bitch that posted the above response.

15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

For sure. Can't he see that the link is in every post? :D

16. Chip

Chip Registered

Great!

He intentionally effected the outcome of the race because he wanted to show up on TV.....I think the AMA is doing the right thing. :up:

17. hrc_nick_11

hrc_nick_11 Well-Known Member

If he was running all by himself he should have given some room. But if he was racing someone for position they need to know that he is not going to get out of the way.

If it was in the key hole there is not really anywhere to go its all one line out there.

18. derby369

derby369 Well-Known Member

now i can't wait to actually see this on tv.

19. DavieStone

:up:

20. MrWheeler

MrWheeler Well-Known Member

Suspended, so what? I doubt many people will notice he isn't out there. Only reason I noticed him today is because he fucked up the racing.

At least this story has some corroboration, otherwise I'd think stone is imagining things, again.