1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Have the popcorn ready?

Discussion in 'General' started by SVbadguy, Oct 1, 2008.

1. SVbadguy

SVbadguy I survived the Mt Course

So I posted a thread on the CCS forum since I know that's who he raced with.
    He being Trivillus Harris aka Trivillus Lewis aka who knows what else. I got quite the response, several of them privately.

This is good for :crackup:
    http://www.tmobileracing.com/contact.htm

Anybody here have any stories?

2. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

He bounces checks. He even bounces checks to his own "friends." If I ever see him at the track again there are going to be problems. He is a true liar and thief. Too bad too, he was fast on a race bike.

3. Lawdog78

Lawdog78 Well-Known Member

I went through a month long deal a couple of years ago after trading bikes with him. Had a problem with the title and he kept lying to me about fixing the problem and getting the title back to me. I'm probably lucky I eventually made it out without having the law involved

4. exracer941

exracer941 Well-Known Member

Quite the shady character. But he is fast on the track.

5. boomboom929

boomboom929 Largely unsupervised

Just some near misses...but on a lighter note, I think Corey Richardson needs a partner/roommate.

6. Stillie

Stillie Off that like Jay-Z

:crackup:

7. SVbadguy

SVbadguy I survived the Mt Course

8. six6two

six6two AWD

wow.

9. vonstallin

vonstallin Я - Ребенок Люциферов

Days of our Lives .....
    thats my part of town, and he rode with the local crew.

10. CCS#215

CCS#215 Member

I just got wind that he is back at his old games. I was instrumental in having him put away in Fairfax, VA, back in 2005. Hard to believe he is out and back at it. He is your best friend until he leaves you holding the bag. Good luck to all who deal with him, he takes no prisoners and all are fair game to him.