1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Visitation, Photos & Guestbook for Rory

Discussion in 'General' started by limy_1, Mar 17, 2008.

1. limy_1

limy_1 Crash Starter

2. studio819

studio819 Well-Known Member

I have only started shooting WERA events recently and only on the West Coast, I was also at the CCS/ASRA/AMA stuff over in Daytona recently. If I did take any pictures of him please contact me immediately so I can make a spot on my site for the photos to be downloaded from

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Evelyne and I won't be able to make it sadly but we will be there in spirit for sure.

4. dcatoRR

dcatoRR Active Member

Seeing that website is heartbreaking. I really wanted to attend but I'll be in surgery Wednesday night, getting out Thursday morning. Please pass on my regards. I'll never forget.

Dallas. #123

5. Dyle

Dyle Glad its a new year!!

It broke Chris down as well. So sorry for the loss. And Dallas Chris and all of us wish you a speedy recovery.

6. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

I'm sorry I won't be able to be there, but I will be thinking about him tomorrow.

7. MR-MICROPHONE

MR-MICROPHONE Breakin' the Law!!

The memorial service for Rory is scheduled to start at 6:00 P.M., just a few minutes from right now. I encourage everyone to observe a moment of silence in his memory.

:(

8. 877'sGirl

877'sGirl I love & miss you!

I wanted to say thank you for everyone who was able to attend Rory's memorial service. I miss him so much it is unexplainable and yet it still hasn't sunk in that he is gone....I keep hoping he'll walk through the door. I am thankful I was at Roebling and had the chance to hug, kiss, and to tell him I loved him before that race. I was able to see Rory Tuesday and Wednesday and he looked peaceful. His passion for racing was admirable. There were so many people that asked me time and time again why I didn't ask him to quit racing. I always told those people that I could never ask him to stop doing something that he loved. I supported Rory in everything that he did.

Rory always did and always will have my heart. I miss you babe and I love you!

If anyone has any pics of Rory racing I would really love to have them. Please email me at [email protected]

9. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

I just emailed you...

10. dcatoRR

dcatoRR Active Member

I'm really sorry I missed this. I got out of the hospital Thursday late afternoon and couldn't make it. Prayers to all family and friends.

11. RedBull72

RedBull72 Sticker Pimp

Prayers sent to family and friends.