1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sad. Athens Ga.

Discussion in 'General' started by Huey130, Feb 27, 2008.

1. Huey130

Huey130 Chief wrench thrower

2. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

The more I hear about that story the more pissed off I get. RIP

3. sniper

sniper NVW

Shoot in the back

My take on it is the girls driving the car probably pulled in front of the motorcycle causing the contact. Then left the scene and called there ignorant father instead of calling ''911'' and drove home with the motorcyclist following behind in order to get there TAG # and address in order to notify the police, Once he got the address he probably did turn around due to the fact he was in a area he was not familiar with and attempted to drive away at which time ignorant father flex's his chest and shoots not once but three times as the motorcycle passes by his driveway and one of the rounds strikes him in the back. ''SELF DEFENCE'' I don't think so.

4. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

That's exactly how I see it too, Sniper. :mad:

5. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

its all the motorcyclist fault, didn't you know

I am actually surprised the media isn't claiming the dad is a hero for killing the renegade biker that obviously was out to cause harm to his daughter

6. Reckless_Kelly

Reckless_Kelly Well-Known Member

7. sanee

sanee Well-Known Member

thats is just soo messed up:(
    i really hope justice will prevail

8. LordMDP

LordMDP ... ... ... ....

"acting in self defense" by shooting the guy in the back while riding away?:down:
    :(

9. Fuzzy317

Fuzzy317 a Crash Truck near you

IMO if the father was standing in the street, that "might" have been self-defense, but with that person riding/driving on a public road that should be murder :mad:

10. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

boy that just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy knowing thats my hometown. I frequented that target plenty growing up

11. Sacko DougK

Sacko DougK Well-Known Member

Standing in the street as non-involved pedestrian or standing in the street knowingly to force a confrontation? Big difference in my eyes. Just from what was reported, I do not see any immiminent danger to either him, his daughters, or property. If they truely were in danger, the daughters should have called 911 instead of him and gotten directed to the nearest police officer. He should've told them to hang up and call 911 immediately. Not wait for them to lead him to their residence and shoot him as he's leaving the area.

12. catch2otwo

catch2otwo Well-Known Member

who knows what could have happened between the biker and the two girls at the mall but claiming self defense and shooting another man in the back? ya ok.

13. catch2otwo

i agree, since when is it ok to shoot at someone 2-3 times just because they followed you home? ya it might be a sketchy situation, but thats what 911 is for. if those two retarded ditz's would have called 911 from the moment they knew the biker was following them, there would have been a squad car waiting at their house before they got there. then there would not have been this cluster fuck of events. so sad how there is so little common sense in some people. Rip to a fellow rider

14. Gigantic

Gigantic Maverick Moto Media

:stupid:

15. paistes5

paistes5 Well-Known Member

Who knows what happened between the girls and guy on the motorcycle, but still, shooting the guy? Seems a bit on the excessive side to me. I can't wait until all the facts come out on this one.

16. fat bloke

fat bloke Well-Known Member

if it hasnt been posted already sumwhere else i,ll put it here...

if any of you boyz still have a street bike or just wanna bring the car out and wanna how some support for the kids family click the link http://www.blokessportbike.com/showthread.php?t=27235 and try to make it out please

he woz a good kid :mad:

Bloke

RIP felixsolen
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. catch2otwo

you need to be registered to see your link.

18. fat bloke

thankyou i just took care of it :up:

19. RGV 500

RGV 500 OLD, but still FAST

My guess:

It sounds like the girls were afiraid to tell daddy a lie and say that they pulled out in front of someone on a bike, so them make up this story about a guy on a bike hitting them in the side of the car (happens all the time....after all, bikes are way stronger than cars, right?) and the guy follows them to get their insurance information.

After the phone call, daddy is pissed off because he doesn't have the straight scoop and he thinks of how to get even and protect the girls, so he goes and gets his gun and stands (waiting) for them to show up and when they do, he drills the guy on the bike in the back.

IMO, since he had time to think about it and come up with the 'lets shoot the guy' idea, I'd call that first degree murder. There was time for what they will likely argue was 'premeditation' and then follow up on the 'plan'. Now some guy on a bike is dead because two girls didn't want to tell daddy the truth.

I hope he goes straight to club fed, where he gets to practice REAL 'self defense'

20. fat bloke

and just so you know this is NOT the first time daddy has gotten his gun out and fired shots,