1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CB175

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by mototech, Dec 22, 2007.

1. mototech

mototech Member

I have a 100% complete, partially assembled 1969 CB175 Honda for sale if anyone wants a project. Frame has been painted, motor is in, forks & swingarm are on, carbs rebuilt w/K&L kits. Rest is in boxes. Ran when parked 20 yrs ago. Asking 250.00.

2. racertex

racertex vintage dude

what is your location? sloper motor or vertical twin? can you send any pic to: [email protected]

thanks,

tex

3. mototech

mototech Member

I'm in Windsor Illinois, 30 mi N. of I 70-I 57 junc. It's a sloper. I'll send pics asap, if I'm close enough for you.

John

4. racertex

racertex vintage dude

john,

your pretty far from me (814 miles), but send a pic if you get around to it as i got some people up in chicago that might be interested.

cheers,

tex

5. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

you have PM!

:up:

6. mototech

mototech Member

After digging bike out for pics, I rembered it is a CL, not a CB. Sorry for any confusion.

John

7. mototech

mototech Member

I started getting the old 175 out intending only to take some pictures. Then I thought "How sad and forgotten this poor little unwanted tiddler looks. I'll bet it wouldn't take much effort to make her motor run." Well, after 20 + years buried in the machine shed, the old girl lives once again. Like a smelly little Singer sewing machine. Maybe I'll finish it and ride it. Haven't had time to build anything in a number of years. It felt pretty good.

John

8. Whiplash

Whiplash Racing Since 1973

Great

Now what are you going to do with it?
    (Have any pictures of your baby?)