1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Biketoberfest spy photos

Discussion in 'General' started by Steeltoe, Oct 21, 2007.

1. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Well, not really spy photos. Some more pics of the 450 racer and some pics of a neat little race bike coming from Honda. The Honda guy on the scene said it will come pretty much like the display model.

I asked around on the 450 and it seems it ended there because it "was on the trailer". The thing was tucked away in the back of the Suzuki tent!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

The honda

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. matd

matd This aint no party.

Something looks wrong with the third pic from the top.:confused:

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

The honda looks like an actual racebike (a RS250). The suzuki has a farm tractor look to it.

5. knedragon29

knedragon29 Well-Known Member

The Honda is a modified 125 chasis(subframe is alittle longer,top rails on the frame by the neck looks a little beefier) with a 4-stroke 250cc stuffed motor in it.Only problem is rumor thru the grapevine is that the 125 2-stroke eats it up.To bad they want to stop production of it in 09.Make room for the 4-stroke.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2007
  6. Rico888

Rico888 Well-Known Member

yeah...honda looks great......suzuki could paint it green and......never mind...

7. Racer45

Racer45 old guy just tryin'

the Honda looks sweet

8. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

There was some question in the forum on the chain/tension/length and whatnot. I made a point to get some shots there. Some obvious wear going on but keep in mind this is a prototype. After seeing both of these up close I really dig the Honda. Which one is faster? I dunno. The Honda guys weren't giving up any numbers, no price as yet.

9. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

in the 3rd pic, it looks like that is a shift shaft extention and i cant imagine it would survive like that, the chain would rub that thing in half possibly.

also, that rear sprocket looks like it's geared for about 90mph.

10. Jeff McKinney

Jeff McKinney Well-Known Member

That will ruin a tranny real quick

11. fixerflyer

fixerflyer Well-Known Member

like how the WERA sticker is on the Suzuki

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

There is one WERA sticker on each of them. Or do you mean across the seam in the bodywork?