1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anybody have a pic of 2 bikes in...

Discussion in 'General' started by vito2279, Oct 21, 2007.

1. vito2279

vito2279 Well-Known Member

Anybody have a pic of 2 bikes in a 5X8 enclosed trailer? I've been told that its possible to do but I'm looking for some pointers. I have four tie down hooks in my trailer. One in each corner. Someone help me out :D

2. KovzR6

KovzR6 Well-Known Member

yup :) gimme a min

3. KovzR6

KovzR6 Well-Known Member

4. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

lmao! that is some funny shyt

5. KovzR6

KovzR6 Well-Known Member

ya, me and plarp packed it full :)

6. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

LMAO!

7. KovzR6

KovzR6 Well-Known Member

it might have been ghetto. but it got us to and from the track :)

8. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

i figured the one on the right was a kaw

9. vito2279

How in the hell do you have the bikes secured from falling over? Not that they would hit the ground with all that stuff in there:D :crackup:

10. gix

gix jigga who?

in the 5x8 we used we put in 2 strapless stands and they fit right next to eachother with plenty of room for gear and stuff. Before the stands we had to put 1 bike in forwards with its front wheel against the front wall then back the second bike in, close the back and put its front wheel against the back door. it was tricky. I'd say get the strapless stands or the pitbull transport stands. Without the tie downs running everwhere you save a lot of room.

11. georgiadawg

georgiadawg Elbows Out

I have a 5x8 utility trailer and 2 bikes fit just fine so i couldn't imagine a enclosed being any different

12. RB

RB Well-Known Member

I used to do this to get 3 dirtbikes in my van. One day I got the the parking area and all the guys were there already so I get out of the van yakking and gabbing and open BOTH back doors. I got ran over by a CZ125 before I knew what was happening :crackup:

13. gix

gix jigga who?

:stupid:

i almost did that with my gsxr...got one lock undone and then i had a devine intervention...

14. MGarrett50

MGarrett50 Ready. Set. Go.

It's easy. We even did it with 2 RC51's, with 2 extra tiedown points down the center of the trailer.

15. onepointone

onepointone Well-Known Member

i actually lol'd... :up:

16. etemplet

etemplet Well-Known Member

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Awe man that is too funny !! :up:

I have problems stacking stuff and getting two bikes in my 7 x 16 and it takes me forever.:up: I'd love to see how much stuff you guys could get in there.

More on topic... I have an open 5 X 8 Trailer and I just installed some hooks down the middle...no problems. I realize it's not enclosed but that wouldn't matter.

17. vito2279

Kov, you have inspired me:D I will post up some pics to let you see how packed my trailer will be:up:

18. Baird

Baird Well-Known Member

can I play.....this isn't everything yet either.

[​IMG]

19. omnivore

omnivore Well-Known Member

I can put a ZX7 and a VTR 1000 in my Chev Express van, with seating for 5 people still in place, and have room for all the luggage for the 5 people and tools and stands. Then I put a pair of 600's in my 5 x 8 enclosed Haulmark trailer no problems....It'd be even easier with strapless stands like Pitbulls.

20. Liv2Win

Liv2Win Grad School = No Racing

nice to see i am not alone with the way I pack.............LOL!!