1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dog lovers - these labs need your help!

Discussion in 'General' started by dasnd12, Oct 3, 2007.

1. dasnd12

dasnd12 Well-Known Member

I received this email from a friend of mine....

I've tried to get in touch with the woman who originally sent the email to make sure she still has them, but haven't been able to as of yet. But figured i'd get the word out asap just in case. Wish i could take them....but my house / yard is too small for a big dog.

Message from the rescuers:

Scott rescued 6 black lab (mix) puppies out of the middle of the road on Saturday. PLEASE help me find them homes - otherwise, it's Animal Control -which means they only have 5 days. We've bathed them, sprayed them for
    fleas and wormed them....but we can't keep them. They are currently in a kennel in my basement since I don't have a fence. I've lost count of the
    number of rescue groups that I've contacted, only to be turned down due to no room. Please check with every dog person you know to see if they need a
    puppy.

Attached Files:

2. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

Man I wished I lived closer..

3. Thekd2

Thekd2 Well-Known Member

I am flying to Reading PA in a couple of weeks. Can you take them back on the plane with you?

4. Thekd2

Thekd2 Well-Known Member

Or I should say will they let me take one back on the plane with me? I do not know how airlines work with dogs. I see people with dogs in the airports.

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Saw this on another board, they're long gone.

6. dasnd12

dasnd12 Well-Known Member

Well that's good....maybe that's why i havent heard back

I hope they went to good homes..that picture was heart wrenching.

7. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

They're precious!

8. Don_728

Don_728 The dog made me do it!

Dang, nice looking dogs. Bump for Jess and her squeeky dog voice! :D

9. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

10. RR_Kid

RR_Kid Formerly YZF600boy

If my wife wouldn't disown me I'd take every one of them...........they are damn cute little buggers!!!

11. RacerGirl117

RacerGirl117 Well-Known Member

Awww....I missed it. Heck, I would have been on the phone to Gina right away. Collegeville isn't that far from Buffalo.

12. svdale

svdale That's my Baby

Don't know if there gone yet, it's wierd i looked at this post earlier and then went outside to get my mail, and there is the same pic on the side of the mailbox with a name and number,,,,,if anybody wants me to post it let me know, thanks Dale

13. GAMBLER

GAMBLER Neard supporter

take them to a Korean restaurant

I'm almost certain they will take good care of them