1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Official 2006 Valencia GP Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Chip, Oct 27, 2006.

1. Chip

Chip Registered

Because there will 2.6 million threads about the GP this weekend...

Looks like the stones guys through on Q's for FP2.

2. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

I want to see a good race between Rossi and Hayden, no DNF's, no crashes, just a dogfight.

3. mad brad

mad brad Guest

i want to see nicky either win, or throw the RC211V down so hard that it flies into the stands and kills pedrosa's grandmother.

4. :stupid:

As I said in other thread, Nicky was fastest so far on race tires.

5. paperclip

paperclip D'oh!

That would make for good entertainment :Pop:

6. Last night I watched last years race, and Rossi ended up 5+ seconds back of Nicky and Marco.

7. paperclip

paperclip D'oh!

He had the championship already by then though. If he's losing the points game he will up the game or crash. As would Nicky

8. gixxersmitty

gixxersmitty Well-Known Member

I want to see a race like Zemke and Duhamel had last year at Road Atlanta. If Nicky does happen to crash out Pedrosa should have to carry him back to the pits, then walk back out and pick up whats left of the bike and carry it back in a Hefty bag. :D

9. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

:stupid:

10. its gonna be a "cracker of a race"....motogp.com is showing all practices on video.

i just hope motogp.com doesnt get blown out like the last race.

11. hdrk2006

hdrk2006 Well-Known Member

12. Chip

Chip Registered

:crackup:

If Nicky pulls this off then it will be a statement of his will to win. In the past when it come to push or shove Rossi has always been able to dig just a little deeper and come up with the win. If Nicky can pull this off then there will be no doubt that he is the only one that beat Rossi straight up.....ever.

Go Nicky....go random racer in between Rossi and Nicky!

13. Damn, why did you have to make a comment like that....WTF. now we are gonna have JWB or the other guy come in here yapping their ideas on who is the true champion.

14. mad brad

mad brad Guest

the pedrosa getting lapped, or the pedrosa knocking down the world championship leader?

15. RRUELLE

RRUELLE Well-Known Member

Bring the Trophies home Nicky :up:

Attached Files:

16. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

You do have a way with words. :D

:clap: :clap: :clap:

17. carpediem

carpediem Well-Known Member

what would suck for nicky is if he is 1st by about 5 seconds but rossi beats everyone else and still wins. I would really like to see a dogfight until the last corner of the last lap and then rossi throw it down or have pedro stuff the piss out of him to make sure he is back in good standings with nicky.

18. there is gonna be some bikes thrown down the track by the end of the race.

19. CALR1

CALR1 Well-Known Member

Nicky is a choker!

20. hdrk2006

hdrk2006 Well-Known Member

I'd like to see him choke you! :Poke: