Davie Stone's board, hatin' on Haskovec.

Discussion in 'General' started by mad brad, Jun 19, 2006.

1. mad brad

mad brad Guest

2. mad brad

mad brad Guest

3. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

wow! thats quite an asshole to say that

4. mad brad

mad brad Guest

apples NEVER fall far from each other.....

5. Hammer 4

Hammer 4 Can't Touch This

6. Hammer 4

7. mad brad

mad brad Guest

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Should make you love this board all the more. Although we have our fair share of BS, you know that if you post lies and utter crap you will be called on it and driven into the ground.

9. mad brad

mad brad Guest

10. Hammer 4

Just 1 of the reasons I try to stay QUIET......:D

11. mad brad

mad brad Guest

12. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

If you don't know, why not just make it up?

13. mad brad

mad brad Guest

14. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

I've seen some idiotic shit posted on websites before, but shit this must be a new record. And for the asshole that posted his idiotic, unknowledgable remarks about Vincent, get a friggin' clue and a life you waste of friggin' air. Karma is going to bite your ass ten times over and I can't say I'll feel bad when it happens.
    And for the jackasses talking crap about John, again, bunch of jackoffs that are about one step out of stunting trying to act like they have a clue about roadracing. Guess again. Pieces of crap.
    Like was said above, tracknazi was the only one that seemed to have anything even halfway regarding a clue.

15. mad brad

mad brad Guest

16. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

How fucking old are these jackoffs? Twelve, thirteen? Un-fucking-believable. I would LOVE to see even one of these jackoff pieces of shit show up at Cycle Jam, or even better, GNF. Oh wait, its better to circle jerk each other in a tiny sandbox and stroke their egos than play in the big bad world.

17. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

How can they find time to actually type with all of the stroking they are doing of their king?

18. jmac

jmac Well-Known Member

19. mad brad

mad brad Guest

Funny thing....I walk up to John Ulrich of RRW and asked him if he wanted the top speeds on the straight.

The Jackass looks at me with a assinine look on his face and says...."Who are you". I respond..."I'm Davie Stone". Jackass responds with..."I dont want anything from you".

john ulrich OWNS the wind laden cockbag. :up:

20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Brad, you posted EXACTLY what I just started to type. Right down to the cockbag. lol!