Howard Stern is a jerk

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by SuzyQ, Apr 2, 2006.

1. SuzyQ

SuzyQ Banned

I just read this and thought to myself how right I was about him leaving free radio when he announced his move.

What a jerk

So I sent him a comment alright, this is what I said,

"What were you thinking, I knew when you first made your announcement about going to Sirius you were ASSUMING everyone was going to follow you.

You were the one (from your movie) that defended free radio, now you are a hypocrit. That's why people aren't following you. Get your head out of your ass and quit acting like a king. You lost your crown when you left free radio. I can't afford it and obviously alot of other people can't either.

What would your decision be for this (think about it), should I pay a monthly radio bill, or do I need that money to put in my gas tank so I can go to work to feed my family? You tell me. Money is tight for a majority of people (along with gas prices that aren't coming down), you just don't get it, do you. You have no right calling anyone cheap when these kinds of decisions have to be made.

Your show is tastless (from what is was in the beginning) as you can tell by who's not listening to you and not following you.

I look forward to any reply you have."

Let's see if I get a comment, I'll let you know. :Pop:

2. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

Ummmmm...get over it.

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

4. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Suzy was tripping fo sure,she must have been in the Jack when she read & posted.

Thanks Papa.:beer:

5. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

Well since she's going drag racing and not coming back here I'll post the PM.s....

Here's the first one she sent after she nuked the thread...

get over this,

[​IMG]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

I wasn't going to keep it up there to get bashed again. Glad you are EX-CCS, stay that way. :up:

Don't like it, too bad, you get over it, how can you defend our people if you don't respect them, hypocrit.

I then replied and asked if she was hitting on me and got this. :D

I am NOT hitting on you. When I say Fuck You that's an insult not an invitation. After what you said, you wouldn't get a chance now anyhow. :down:

I then told her that she doesn't know which way to take the Ex CCS screenname and to lighten up sister(I think that was my exact words too) and then I got this...

yea ok, got it wrong, I know what it means. But you certainly have now for sure convinced me never to post on this forum again. AND I MEAN IT.:mad:

Then I softened up(was I ever hard on her) and told her I wasn't there to run her off but just give her some shit about it. And she finished off with....

Anyways, I won't be roadracing, was going to, but I am being enrolled in drag racing school in FL for next year (I already have sponsors), by the attitudes and rudness of some of the people on this board and CCS, I can do with out the criticism and bashing. So this may be my last year cornerworking anyhow. Good bye.

I miss the BBS :)

6. Shenanigans

Thats some funny stuff right there.:beer:

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Suzy flipped out like this once before right after she joined. Weird shit.

8. Shenanigans

Maybe she needs some medication.:confused:

9. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Just typical Howard Stern, attention whore that gets paid for it.

David

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I wonder what his ratings were before? 4 million seems way way low.

11. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Does that mean she has to wear men's clothing when she rides?

"I am NOT hitting on you. When I say Fuck You that's an insult not an invitation. After what you said, you wouldn't get a chance now anyhow."

If a woman takes off her shirt for me, then flips me off, in my book that's hitting on me! :p

12. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

20 million

David

13. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

I've really gotten into Howard Stern since he moved to Sirius. I was familiar with his show from E! Channel but had never heard it. I may get bored with it over time but for now it's entertaining.

14. CorollaDude

CorollaDude Beach Bum

That sure is one extremely long finger. :wow:

15. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

I'll admit, I'm intrigued.

16. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

Prostate intrigued or Ripley's Believe It Or Not intrigued?

17. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

Kinda both.

18. Cuddles de Sade

Cuddles de Sade AnACREE in the UK!!!

O & A Party Rock!!!:D

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Wow. He really blew it didn't he? Of course Sirius screwed up way more than he did :D

Could have told the dumbass Americans are too lazy to actually work to be entertained. :D

20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

His audience grows, his huge cache of stock in Sirius will rise and he'll walk away a few hundred million bucks richer.

He's not dumb, just a tool.