1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

zx6r Marchesini Genesi rs rims (set) $1250.00

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by majikxtreme, Apr 24, 2017.

1. majikxtreme

majikxtreme Active Member

Selling a set of 2006-2012 (may fit other years) Marchesini Genesi wheels.. super trick and light weight.. dust seals could use replacement.. comes with cush drive and spacers. No discs..
    Bought this set for a zx10 off of eBay but they are the 5.5 inch rear rim, and I now have bought a new set, so need these gone.. the front will fit zx6-zx10 to 2015, it fit my 2015 zx10r.

Low price for fast sale.. need to pay off some of the other set, wife is mad...

$1250 for the set.. you won't get these for this low anywhere...
    PM for details if your interested

Attached Files:

2. Trevor636

Trevor636 Well-Known Member

Are these magnesium or aluminum? Any damage? Are bearings in good shape? And these wheels should fit a 05 zx6r and use stock rotors correct?

3. majikxtreme

majikxtreme Active Member

These are aluminum, no damage that I can see. Spin good, bearings are good, and I don't know if they will fit, the websites are the best place to see if they will fit.. if stock rims will work from the 2005-2006 I'm assuming these would too.. like I said I bought them for a 2015 zx10, so all I can say is from my research those are the years it says they fit..

Mike

4. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

'05-'17 front wheels are the same for the zx6r, so the front will fit on the '05. The rears are slightly different for '05/'06. The '07-'17 are the same though. This is for OEM though...it's possible that Marchesini made this wheel to fit the '05/'06 as well. The difference in the OEM ones is that on the older ones the part where the rotor bolts onto was slightly wider for some reason and the rotor bolts will rub against the caliper bracket and causes a lot more friction. The wheels themselves will fit just fine...if you don't want to use a rotor lol. Or a solution is to mill down that area by 2-3 mm and then the rotor fits fine. I have to believe that Marchesini guys were smart enough to make the wheel fit for all '05-'17 zx6r's.

Oh and GLWS! This is a pretty good deal. Wish you had this about 4 months ago when I ended up buying a brand new Carrozzeria rear to replace the one that cracked.