1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ZX-6R FS/TRADE for 96+TZ/RS125

Discussion in '2-Stroke Machines' started by GlennET, Aug 25, 2002.

1. GlennET

GlennET Active Member

OK, I’m really anxious about not having a street bike, but here goes.

2000 ZX-6R in great shape. 4800 miles, with one track day, 300 miles on new Bridgestone BT’s, Zero Gravity screen and flush mounted signals front and back. Otherwise, this bike is stock. I’d does have a salvaged title because of a VERY small dink in the frame near the steering tube (I have a pic if necessary). I have had the bike for almost a year and the bike IS straight, also small dent in the tank, which could be easily covered with a tank bra. Once Again, this bike is in GREAT SHAPE! Asking $4500.
    I want/need a race prepped bike. I don’t have the cash for another bike right now so I either need to sell my 6R or I’d like to trade for a bike of comparable value.
    Interested in a 96+ RS/TZ125 for trade. I may consider other makes/models.

I’m not in a big hurry to do the deal so if anyone has a bike they are thinking of getting rid of at the end of the season let me know.

I can deliver the bike within a reasonable distance of Fort Worth Texas (for the right deal).

Pics at:

home.mindspring.com/~tris...index.html

I have plenty of pics to e-mail in interested.

Glenn Terrell
    [email protected]
    (817) 528-05035

:D :D :D

2. GlennET

GlennET Active Member

3. GlennET

GlennET Active Member

Sold

Sold