1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zero Gravity Windscreens Group Buy!

Discussion in 'Other' started by Disco, Jan 13, 2011.

1. Tractionless

Tractionless Well-Known Member

Do we have to wait until after 1/26 for the PM? I haven't received mine yet. 2007 Ducati 1098 corse dark smoke, post 28 above. Thanks

2. Disco

Disco Well-Known Member

Okaaaay, I just PM'd everyone, WOW that 2 minute wait between PM's BLOWS!!!!!

BTW guys if you want more than one please let me know because the website is set for a fixed shipping cost of $12 per screen and it will multiply that by how many screens you get.

Thanks!

3. KneeScraper

KneeScraper I'm a new Dad!!!

I just sent in my order and then saw your post here. I ordered three screens, one for a ZX14 and two screens for a ZRX1200R. When I clicked on the link provided by you, everything came up already totalled. I am guessing that the shipping costs were calculated in there because it said that my shipping cost was $0.00. There was a sentence on that page that had been cut and pasted which indicated that I wanted 3 screens. Just FYI.

Is this correct?

4. tropicoz

tropicoz Well-Known Member

Diego, sign me up for 2 SR screens '07 GSXR 1000, one smoke, one clear if possible. Any chance of getting the clear without the third eye light cutout? Thanks!

5. tearlessj

tearlessj Well-Known Member

PM me on a DB k7 gsxr 600 light smoke. Thanks!

6. Tractionless

7. bEeR

bEeR Hookers & Blow

Looking for a Corsa series for an 848.
    Clear, Qty 1

8. Disco

Disco Well-Known Member

Yep we got you for 3 screens, and you paid $12 shipping.

9. Disco

Disco Well-Known Member

Yeah I asked about that and they can make it as a custom screen. It would be about 3 weeks and costs $35 more. Lemme know if you want it.

10. bushman57

bushman57 Active Member

screens

Is the promotion still going on, I tried and it said code expired 2-7-11

11. Disco

Disco Well-Known Member

Sorry its over. I extended it twice, but I gotta shut it down finally.

12. Tractionless

Got mine, thanks perfect. A+ seller!!

13. deadmau5

deadmau5 Member

03 r6 double bubble