1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zemke gets a ride.

Discussion in 'General' started by 418, Oct 31, 2013.

1. Cawk Star

Cawk Star Well-Known Member

I like Mrs. Zemke's boobies.

2. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Had a chance to meet Jake at Barber for that Triumph dealer event... Cool dude...

3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Zemke had crashed hard at VIR a few years ago and was all sorts of bandaged up and just a mess. Sam saw him limping around the pits and we started whispering about him and I told her to not molest him or ask him for a photo with her. He heard us whispering, came over, introduced himself and asked her if she wanted a photo with him. Dude was a mess not 20 seconds before and as soon as he put his arm around her, that big ass smile came out and he was worth twice what honda was paying him.

Cool ass dude and I'm a total mark for him because of that.

4. DirtNap

DirtNap used, but not used up.

Cool story Bro.... No really!! I like to hear things like this. Today so many just ain't that nice. Very cool!!

Always like Zemke, Now more!

5. dasrider

dasrider 99 problems

I've always rooted for Zemke. Glad he's back on a regular ride for next season!

[​IMG]

6. CW AF 03

CW AF 03 Aspiring has-been

For sure. I did the track walk after the NJMP round this year and he was one of the Pro's that went out with the group. Extremely down to earth and engaging.

7. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

He is a seriously cool guy.