1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ysr 80 might need to let it go....

Discussion in 'Mini Racing' started by fonzy, Mar 5, 2013.

1. fonzy

fonzy Well-Known Member

i have a very tricked out ysr 80 not street legal , frest top end , works rear shock 2 sets of body work , 2 sets of wheels and a box full of parts to go with it , is this worth so money to someone?

2. pscook

pscook Well-Known Member

There is a club in Vancouver Canada that runs YSR's. I'll see if I still have the contact info for a guy that bought my frankenbike. He drove three hours, no dicker-sticker to snatch up my "bargain."

3. raddad13

raddad13 Well-Known Member

Also try the ohio mini roadrace club.

4. r6boater

r6boater Logged out

It may help to let us know where you live and maybe some pics oh, and a price...

5. Hotfoot

Hotfoot Well-Known Member

Yup.... I second that request. :)

6. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

I have 2 ysr with xr100 engines in them. Tons of fun on a kart track. Post yours on AMRA.ca

7. nitto182

nitto182 Well-Known Member

Steve how are you going to run the tuesday night mock races without a spec bike?!?

8. isxlow

isxlow Well-Known Member

Might be intersted in looking at a YSR for my son to race. More infor please. I am in Atlanta.

9. fireman343

fireman343 Well-Known Member

We don't have many YSR's left in the club (talking about Ohio Mini GP) Most have the NSR, XR/CRF stuff. The YSR's that we do have have XR motors in them it seems. :)

10. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

I am the only one left in our club with a ysr. I actually have two. One with a stock xr100 and the other will have a big bore and stroke XR for next year. Most in my club have NSRs.

11. Solid Soup

Solid Soup Member

www.miniracingbc.com

That's the club in BC. They have a facebook page. PCMRC. Im sure you could try and flog it there.