1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Youth Suicide, The Left's Fault?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by E Reed, Oct 23, 2019.

1. E Reed

E Reed Well-Known Member

2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

They are being told their lives will end in 12 years or so, they will never be able to have anything without government assistance and a litany of other progressive woe is me ideology. Why would increased depression be a surprise?

3. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I could write all day on this and barely scratch the surface.

Perhaps one day. But not today.

E Reed likes this.
  4. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Parents, especially parents that advocate a 7 year old to start hormone blockers would be my best guess to one the problem sources.

Banditracer and E Reed like this.
  5. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Fuck, look no further than the Greta the Puppet thread.

Kid has been brainwashed and propagandized, and is held up as an example for other kids to emulate.

And we all know the root of all that...

6. E Reed

E Reed Well-Known Member

I can remember the days of the MSM and government officials downplaying anything that would send society into turmoil.

Now it is common place for all of them to go for the shock factor and over dramatize stories just for ratings and click bait. This could also be a big contributing factor.

7. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

No worries. If we are lucky we can engage ryoung and gain some knowledge on the subject. ;)

scottn and pickled egg like this.
  8. E Reed

E Reed Well-Known Member

9. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

There was some hope that get Z was somehow going to rise from the ashes and learn from the mistakes of the millennials that came before them, but I think those hopes were seriously overstated.

10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

11. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

The reality is life is harder than they’ve been lead to believe. Grow a pair and get on with it!
    8D3C1B48-3953-49C6-B368-1A4B18DBCE4E.jpeg

TurboBlew likes this.
  12. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

i would say ALL of us are the summary of our failures. I know I grew up in an environment where failure was something to be ashamed of instead of learned from. You either cried, sulked, fought, and got over it or carried it around like a fool. Now being older and secure I look back at some of those moments and cringe because of the insecurity I suffered for no reason. The few things I loved without question are motorbikes and riding. Aint no way you could have talked me into ending it because there were many bikes to ride.
    It makes me laugh when I see someone from my youth suprised I still enjoy motorbikes. It hasnt been just premix, shimming needles, changing jets, or installing performance parts. There have been funerals and hospital stays plus rallies, shows, and rides. Wouldnt trade any of it and no way Im leaving early because of a chemical imbalance or some drama manufactured by media. :fu:

scottn, E Reed and ducnut like this.
  13. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

ducnut likes this.
  14. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

And a prof or teaching doc.

15. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

....and pedophile who has some perverse fascination with manipulating/altering a child. Child abuse, in every way.

crashman and Wingnut like this.
  16. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

tl1098 and ducnut like this.
  17. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

Disappear is the only option, because anyone this ignorant is also a snitch.

18. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Toxic femininity.

19. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Well...they need to step up their game. The stupid isn't being killed off fast enough.

20. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Stupid people reproduce faster, and in greater numbers.