1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

youth racing leathers?

Discussion in 'General' started by KILLA1, Mar 20, 2009.

1. KILLA1

KILLA1 Orange Suzuki = MY HERO

looking for some leathers for my 10 yr old son to start with!

let me know who knows where i can find youth leathers!

[email protected]

2. bpro

bpro Big Ugly Fat F*****

I had planned to have a set made for my nephew by Barnicle Bill, but the kid lost interest. I have an older Teknic size 38 jacket, 28 waist pants and size small chicane gloves that he wore a few times, but alex was a pretty big 10 year old. $100.00 for all shipped to NJ if interested.

[​IMG]

(old Pic) I had him wear his chest protector under the jacket for added protection.

3. KILLA1

Wuts ur email an paypal?
    Jus checking that they would fit and they are sold!

[email protected]

Send the info here so we can speed the process up!

4. chrison600

chrison600 Well-Known Member

How big is the kid?

5. edehaven

edehaven Eric DeHaven SoCalRaceDad

Alpinestars sells a very good youth one piece suit. They come in a few different sizes from about an average size 6yr old to an average size 16yr old.
    You can get them from most major resellers, but I would recommend Motosport.com
    They sell for around $600 retail but you can find them for less.
    check www.alpinestars.com for sizes.

If thats too expensive we have a good friend who is making youth suits as well for around $380 each. They are very good quality and good fit, my youngest son wears one.
    his contact is www.roosterracing.net though best bet is to call
    Paul Grasham at rooster racing Ph# 619-246-6426
    http://www.smartcycleshopper.com/motorcycle-reviews/dealer-expo-overview/article.aspx
    scroll near the bottom of the page there is a nice writeup and pics from the dealer expo.

6. bpro

bpro Big Ugly Fat F*****

Email sent. Alex was about 4' - 4 1/2' tall when that pic was taken. He was a prett big kid for his age. I included current pics of the stuff. If you decide to go with them I will send them out the same day. Its good to see the gear get some use.

7. turner38

turner38 Well-Known Member

www.motoliberty.com

click on youth gear on the left side of the page. They have N2 gear and Alpinestars.

8. KILLA1

payment sent - THANX!!!

9. bpro

bpro Big Ugly Fat F*****

Is the address you sent with the paypal where you want it to go? If so I will box it up and send it out first thing in the morning. My local P.O. closes in 10 minutes.

Considering this is going to a kid, if there is any problem you can return it less return shipping.

Thanks.

10. APPI

APPI Well-Known Member

You beat me to recommending Paul. Two thumbs up for him and his excellent service.

11. KILLA1

Yes the paypal address - its my job! Sometimes the PO is funny about deliveries if no one is home!

12. bpro

bpro Big Ugly Fat F*****

Boxed and ready to go.

Hope he enjoys the sport.

13. hrc_nick_11

hrc_nick_11 Well-Known Member