1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

You Should Check this Site Out

Discussion in 'General' started by onepusher, Apr 19, 2013.

1. onepusher

onepusher Socially Inappropriate

Hope I don't get banned for this. It's too good not to share with the beeb folks. Military, Police, Firefighters and others can sign up and save big on all sorts of items.

http://www.promotive.com/solutions/howitworks

How It Works
    ProMotive.com is an online marketplace for Pros who have significant industry influence within their personal and professional communities.

Members Participating
    For Pros, Industry Insiders, and VIPs
    ProMotive.com is user-focused — It´s free to join and potential members can easily apply online for deep discounts.

Teams Active
    For Member Organizations
    ProMotive.com offers many benefits to member organizations — It's an easy way to offer valuable member incentives, increase visibility and create a platform for members to communicate.

Brands Engaged
    For Manufacturers
    ProMotive.com is one of many manufacturer solutions offered by eXperticity.com. ProMotive.com gathers and vets potential brand advocates, increasing brand visibility among users with the most potential to drive retail sales. ProMotive.com is the leading pro deal program management tool.

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

They like Amway? Can I get shampoo and dishwasher detergent from them?

Anyways, NO, I'm not clicking the link. No, I'm not signing up. and NO, I'm not going to ban you, just ridicule you. I'm a jerk like that. :D

3. onepusher

onepusher Socially Inappropriate

It's nothing like Amway. This site is very legit as I have signed up and purchased items from the different vendors. Just trying to pass on the savings to others.

4. iceman017

iceman017 alive and kicking

Just to add a little insight... it's basically like an industry insider "pro deal". i.e. I work in a motorcycle shop, so if I want a shoei helmet, I get it for a crazy good deal direct from shoei without going through our normal shoei distrib. Only reason I know about it is my brother is an EMT and showed it to me. All kinds of stuff (lots of outdoor brands) around 40% off retail. Totally legit, no fee, no scam. I'm not sure exactly who's eligible, but for sure medics, military, firefighters, po po, etc.

5. Vstate60

Vstate60 Jaspon&Armas, PA

They sell Shoei helmets??

6. iceman017

iceman017 alive and kicking

no, just trying to give an example of what it is. industry deals. However, I did see AGV helmets on there. decent selection. It's a pretty decent variety, but the brand has to be (loosely) linked to professional users in the industries. I assume AGV is on there because biker cops wear helmets. They have tactical gear, electronics, dog stuff, auto accessories, camping/outdoor stuff, clothing, etc. I just looked to find an example. AGV AX-8 for 269. cheapest I found on google shopping was 449 for the exact same helmet. SPY Klutch goggles, 29. cheapest on google, 59.

If you're in the public service sector, it's a no-brainer. sign up. looks like some retail sector people might be eligible too.