1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

You people seem to like guns so lets talk about em

Discussion in 'General' started by redtailracing, Jul 30, 2017.

1. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

I carry a P320 with a light on it. It's carried OWB in a custom kydex holster. No one ever notices. The average person on the street is oblivious to what's going on around them so noticing a person that is barely printing is way beyond their capabilities. Especially when I'm conscious of how I might be printing so I slightly (and comfortably) adjust my stance to make it more difficult to notice.

Heck, most people wouldn't even notice if you open carried. I walked behind a guy through a big store who was open carrying. I followed him just to watch people and see if they noticed him and no one did even when he was standing next to them.

As mentioned, get a good belt, good holster and just try it out.

2. Could be worse. In a Nashville bar I had drunk guy stumble against me, and his shoulder-holstered HK Hand-cannon flopped out of his oversized blue blazer. Was funny and sad at the same time.

3. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

:eek:

4. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

How DO you compensate for it then?

Oh, and short barreled revolver OWB with a gun belt. Untuck shirt. Done.

5. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Not sure where the I'm with stupid smiley. but I agree;

a 5 shot 2 1/2 inch barrel Ruger SP101

6. peakpowersports

peakpowersports Well-Known Member

7. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

How about a snubnosed Super Redhawk .44mag? I got one I'll sell ya! lol.

8. speedluvn

No thanks! I have no use for that minature hand cannon.

9. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

At least it's not a .454......

10. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

It's great for creating wrist dislocations. :D

11. speedluvn

I may opt to use my right wrist for some vigorous self pleasuring at some point in the future. :clap:

12. Jeezus. I have a full-length Super Redhawk, and I hate it (was a gift, so I can't bring myself to part with it). One box of full-powered ammo and my hand is bleeding. Can't imagine the purpose of a snubby in that size/caliber.

13. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

With all the stretched ligaments, maybe you'll find new delightful grip positions. :D

14. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Perfect for 4th of July celebrations in places fireworks are prohibited. :D

15. it does put on quite a light show. Maybe that's the point - since you can't hit the perp, you can blind him with the muzzle flash long enough to hit him over the head with the 9lb gun :)

16. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

And the powder burns will prove proximity to within 50' of the discharge. :D

17. speedluvn

I once heard those type of weapons were used by back country guides as back-up guns for approaching large wild game that had been downed.

18. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

I'm probably getting a shield soon for carry. I love my G19, but just not that comfortable for me to carry. I've tried 3 or 4 different ways. I shot both the G43 and Shield one day. The Shield was much more reliable and intuitive. The G43 felt a little small in my hand and was pretty inaccurate for me.

19. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

You want a light show? Try this then. It's for sale too.

pix746145101.jpg

20. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

Horribly inaccurate, but just having it pointed at you will probably make you change course asap. You can also club them to death after you're empty.

pix138795579.jpg pix021183297.jpg