1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yoshimura R-55 Full Exhaust System

Discussion in 'RidersDiscount.com' started by Riders Discount, Aug 21, 2014.

1. Riders Discount

Riders Discount 866-931-6644 ext 817

The Yoshimura R55 Full System is a perfect add on for any sportbike and is available from Riders Discount today.

Shown here for the Suzuki GSXR 600/750 08-10 model with the carbon fiber end cap. Includes everything you need for the installation, including a spring puller.
    [​IMG]

Conceived, designed and built in the USA, this R-55 exhaust comes complete with all hardware required for a complete installation. One of the most popular exhausts in the entire Yoshimura line up, the R-55 exhaust retains the clean lines of your bike while allowing the motor to breathe more freely. With a proper tune, you can expect improved engine output and better throttle response.

[​IMG]

Yoshimura has included an o2 port. If you are running a closed loop fuel module (i.e. not running an auto-tuner) you will need a o2 plug (sold separately).
    [​IMG]

Yoshimura has taken care of what some say is the hardest part of the installation and pre-assembled the headers for you.

[​IMG]

Included is a removable noise insert to quiet your bike to around 94dB.

[​IMG]

The R-55 is available in polished stainless with a polished or carbon fiber end cap in both full system and slip on configurations for most modern sportbikes. Looking for something else? Be sure to ask about our other exhaust options available for your bike.

These are not yet listed on the website, so call TJ at 866.931.6644 ext. 817 and ask him to send this exhaust to you today. As always, email is available - write to us at FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM, and we'll get back to you right away!

2. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Carbon cap slip on for a 2006 GSXR 750?

3. Riders Discount

Riders Discount 866-931-6644 ext 817

I can get you the R55 stainless canister with a carbon tip.