1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

yet more....

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by edub, Mar 23, 2003.

1. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

And what about that Tiger Woods? 19 under, no one else even close. Guess his knee is healed pretty well.

2. ZebProctor1

ZebProctor1 Well-Known Member

for one, i'm tired of people saying, "well, you don't see bush sending his children over there", Well, DDUHHH, he's the president and a politician, his father was a politician, and GW's children may be politicians, just because his children aren't fighting doesn't mean squat....... number two, there is a senators son over there, and guess which way that senator voted when it came time to vote whether to send troops or not?? And number three, I think you can ask any soldier if this war is worth fighting or not, and I would be willing to bet you money what 99% of them would say, "Let's kick some ASS". Those soldiers are brave and unselfish, which is more than I can say for most of the antiwar protesters, whose arguement is if it doesn't help them, then it's not worth fighting for... I would fight anyday for someone else's freedom, and to protect america, which is why I am proudly a member of the South Carolina National Guard, 7 years running...... as for you, I find your selfishness shameful and will never read another word you post.....

3. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

speakin' o' tiger woods...did you know he takes golf lessons? my wife informed of that little tidbit when i was considering a riding school. turns out, she wants me to spend as much on schoolin' as i do on the bike...man, i got a lot o' schoolin' to do.:p

4. Rain Director

Rain Director Old guy

I seem to recall seeing Woods walk off in the rain.:eek: :D

Opps. Edited for incorrect message.