1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yellowstone paramount network

Discussion in 'General' started by pfhenry, Aug 15, 2018.

1. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Yeah, at $20/season to buy it.

2. Worth every penny and at least 5x more. Awesome show.

cav115 likes this.
  3. StanTheMan

StanTheMan Well-Known Member

4. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

For real? I’ve been able to get all on the DVR except episodes 1-5 of season 1. I’ve been holding out, hoping to catch them, but getting less optimistic I can. Sounds like I might have to just bite the bullet.

5. Very few shows I watch on TV but this one, Ozarks, and a couple others. Obviously Netflix ones are included but I don’t mind paying for something like Yellowstone. To me it’s that good and I don’t want to wait to watch it.

cav115 and Funkm05 like this.
  6. StanTheMan

Downloaded season 1 yesterday and binge-watched it. Good series. Beth is a hoot. Lots of mean-spirited, potty-mouth one-liners. She takes no prisoners. Love it. Season 2 may be on tap today.

7. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Can't stand Costner, except in the movie JFK, so no chance I'll watch this show.

8. I couldn’t stand him until this series.

9. pfhenry

pfhenry Well-Known Member

U'ont a beckrub... (You want a back rub)
    U'ona givemein.... (You want to give me one)

Teeter FTW

10. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

Costner kinda hooked me with "Silverado"....he has had some better than others, but he is also very good in this series.

That, AND he plays baseball.....about the only "stick and ball" sport I tolerate, besides hockey.

11. turner38

turner38 Well-Known Member

Yeah, Costner was good in Silverado, Bull Durham and a few others. Hell I hate golf but still will watch Tin Cup because of his character.

G Dawg and CharlieY like this.
  12. pfhenry

Xfinity has his 2016 film "Criminal" for free right now.. a lot better than the reviews say.
    laundry list of actors in this one.. Tommy lee Jones, Gary Oldman, Jordi Mollà

13. Episode 3 was pretty crap.

Gixxerguy855 likes this.
  14. StanTheMan

Half-way through with season 2, looking forward to starting season 3, which I've been recording to DVR.

15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Watching the episodes now. That's rodeo girl just kissed Jimmy. I think I already know how the night ends for him. He's now the kind of guy good shit happens to.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2020
  16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Called it. :(

17. pfhenry

yea it was a real bummer.. can't wait to see Rip take on some biker gang next episode

18. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

HEY!!!!

STOP WITH THE SPOILERS!!!!!

:crackup::crackup::crackup:

19. Ya she was a bit “too” nice