1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

YEC driver issue?

Discussion in 'Tech' started by A.R.K., May 5, 2016.

1. A.R.K.

A.R.K. Well-Known Member

Update: Looks like the the chip in the cord I had was intermittent and that was throwing me off. I got a cable from Graves, the new cable does not have the box in the cord like the old YEC cords. Hooked it up and the PC seen the device fine, loaded the drivers and all is well. Just to see... I hooked up my old cord and the PC doesn't even see that it's plugged in now.

Thanks for the help!

2. RM Racing

RM Racing Tool user

You said you got that from me - I'll replace that for you if you like - I am currently out of stock but will make some and send you one if you wish.

dsmitty37 likes this.
  3. A.R.K.

A.R.K. Well-Known Member

Thanks, thats very kind. I think I'm set now, besides I purchased it like 4 years ago. It's all good.

4. backbone

backbone scarred for life

Sorry to revive this. :)

But, My kid just bought an 09 R6 with the YEC ecu and no software and I figured yall may be my best bet.
    I used to use the YEC software years ago and had the disc but I can't seem to find it.
    I'm sure I will eventually, but my new laptop doesn't even have the CD drive.
    So, is there anywhere I can download the software?
    And, if I can't find my copy of the software where can I get a copy these days?
    Thanks!

5. Blue Junk

Blue Junk Well-Known Member

Message me a Google drive link and I’ll send you stuff. They recently needed coding updates to work on windows10 stuff.