1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yamaha Zuma 50

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Thunderace, Oct 25, 2016.

1. Thunderace

Thunderace Well-Known Member

I have a 2004 Zuma 50 for sale. Bike has 1,155 miles on the odometer and runs and rides great. I bought this from someone in NY about 6 years ago. When I purchased it, NY did not hold titles for this size scooter. I never planned on making it streetable, so I never got a title in MD.

I installed the Leo Vince exhaust and damper kit. This made a huge difference in the power and only made it a little louder. It is completely stock other than that.

There is a small hole in the seat vinyl as seen in the pictures. I mistakenly put a tire warmer over the seat and forgot to unplug the warmer. I also picked up an expired NY license plate off eBay to make it seem like a legit vehicle for those tracks that don't allow unregistered pit bikes. The license plate will be included.

This is a great pit bike and it has served me well. I can help with delivery up to an hour or so away from Baltimore. Asking for $1,000 or best offer.

You can post a reply, PM me or reach me directly at mmmkay at verizon dot net. Thanks
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]