1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yamaha PW-50 - $600 obo

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Michael #58, Mar 23, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Michael #58

Michael #58 Umbrella Girl Watching...

Yamaha PW-50, Runs Great! Kids are too big...
    New Tires.
    Comes with 2 new tire Tubes, 1 Gallon 2-Stroke Oil

Located in Valdosta, GA

Phone 229-292-9524 - $600 obo

Attached Files:

2. Michael #58

Willing to assist in delivery to either Orlando/Atlanta area, if able to wait on my normal travel dates.

3. Michael #58

4. CBR723

CBR723 Well-Known Member

I know they have been all the same nut what year is it?

5. CBR723

CBR723 Well-Known Member

I know they have been all the same nut what year is it?

6. Michael #58

a 1997 model, I believe (that was what I was told when I bought it). Fully rebuilt (with new top/bottom end, fresh carb) by a professional MX mechanic in 2018, not much riding since then. The kids are all too big and now riding 150's. Mostly just a pit bike these days.

7. Michael #58

8. Wingnut

Wingnut Well-Known Member

Valdosta?

I went to school there back in the 90's. Lived on Troupe street afterwards because I couldn't afford anything nicer.

9. I have the same issue with my sons Pw. It’s plenty fast he’s just outgrown it. Did your kids go right to 150’s? I have to get my son a new one and like now. Not traveling limits me a fair bit to local stuff as even a lot of my “can you help a brother out and pick this up for me” buddies aren’t traveling.

10. Since this is sold I have an 02 that I’ll let go for the same in NE Ga. fresh top end, still have the old one as it didn’t really need it but I’m pretty anal about maintenance. Oil block off, new(er) Pirelli’s, some spares like carb, jets, etc. has about 2 hours on it since I completely went through it before spring.