1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

yamaha-deegan-cheated-at-loretta-it-looks-very-suspicious

Discussion in 'General' started by 5axis, Aug 11, 2022.

1. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

She’s pretty much a self promoter if her Tube channel is any indication. Has her own house and a live in boyfriend. Plenty of videos with her in a swim suit also…she knows what works. Overall, I like her, but the chatty personality is little much sometimes.

2. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

I doubt you are part of the target demographic.

I like the fact that, unlike Danica, she actually drives at a decent level. And, while you might see her in a swimsuit from time to time, it's nothing compared to what Danica did. Lastly, Danica is the kind of person I want to swing a baseball bat to the side of her head. Not too many folks get that level of disrespect from me.

sdg, Sweatypants, six6two and 3 others like this.
  3. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Danica is absolutely crushed by your words.

six6two likes this.
  4. Woofentino Pugr

Woofentino Pugr Well-Known Member

I dont think that high school drop out reads very well so someone will have to put it in crayons for her.

BTW she isnt that well thought of in her hometown also.

5. She’s made herself a brand and it works for her and her bank account. She can be a bit annoying but obviously it’s working for her. I think she has way more overall talent than people give her credit for. I think she struggles a lot with red mist and other drivers sure know how to get her rattled. She probably makes more off social media than most drivers she’s racing against. Wether you like them or not the whole family was smart enough to get on board with dad and make the money while they can. The girl gets to do a lot of cool shit but on the downside probably can’t take a shit in private without cameras rolling. Sure she could make money off that too, just has to market to a slightly different target audience :)

six6two likes this.
  6. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I don't see any need to drag her into this, we're talking about a specific incident involving other family members. It looks to me like she is just trying to make a living and using what she has to do so.

Mick6R likes this.
  7. six6two

six6two AWD

She could make 100x what she is now with an OF and YouTube drift channel + social media endorsements…

Haiden could also make 100x by going the Axel Hodges/Ken Block route now, but the kids want to race and put the work in to do so at the highest level.

I’m for em. Obviously.:D

8. six6two

six6two AWD

Strong words! I thought she was pretty fast.. the godaddy ads were funny for a pro athlete to be fair..

9. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

just chiming in to say "that chick SUUUUCKS!" whenever the opportunity arises. what a douche of a person, irrelevant to her also sucking at her supposed craft.

10. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

so... we fighting children or what?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

RichB and t500racer like this.
  11. skidooboy

skidooboy supermotojunkie

Well, at least some good came out of this fiasco. the AMA changed the claiming rule, to reflect the claimant shall remain anonymous. too bad for the Canadian kid that will be forever blackballed by this turn of events. Ski

Claiming 1. All sanctioned motocross and youth meets are claiming meets. The claiming price shall be 50 percent over manufacturer’s suggested retail price using the Black Book AMA Official Motorcycle Value Guide, Kelly Blue Book or NADA appraisal guide and include the complete motorcycle, supermini or minicycle. Vintage- and ATVclass equipment shall be excluded from the claiming rule. 2. Any rider (claimant) over the age of 18 or represented by a parent or legal guardian may enter a claim for a motorcycle, supermini or minicycle ridden in an event in which the claimant has competed.

A claimant may enter a claim with the referee any time during the meet but no later than 30 minutes after the race results of the event in which the claimant has competed are posted. There will be no additional time added to this process in the event of a claim. Claimant shall remain anonymous, and claims will be irrevocable upon receipt of the claiming fee. MOTOCROSS 1.3 38 3. Cash, certified check or bank draft must accompany a claim. The owner of the claimed motorcycle must immediately deliver it intact, along with a clear title or bill of sale. In the event the claimed motorcycle is the qualified motorcycle in future events of the meet, said motorcycle will be immediately impounded by meet officials. All maintenance will be supervised by meet officials and claimed motorcycle will remain in the custody of meet officials

TurboBlew and backbone like this.
  12. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

I just wanted to post my opinions for the record...

Fuck claiming rules.
    If anyone can shed some light on how it is anything but a whiner's grab, have at it.

That guy who used another competitor as a traction device? Fuck him, too.
    I'm not returning for any debate on the matter so long as he isn't returning to any form of close contact competition.

13. skidooboy

skidooboy supermotojunkie

it is to prevent what is happening at the amateur nationals... full on pro teams, bringing full on pro bikes, with unobtainium suspensions, motors, electronics, to compete against regular everyday kids, and parents. dont bring a 100,000 bike, to a 150% of msrp of a stock bike claiming rule event, if you dont want it claimed. simple enough. dont get me wrong you still have to have the skill to ride at the pointy end but, having the odds stacked in your favor, knowing a bike is the top of the pointy end, is a good push, for the odds in your favor. Ski

14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Yeah, I'm sure they will go out of their way to protect the claimant's identity.

mpusch, RichB and 418 like this.
  15. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

I apologize for being unaware of the rules, but what part of "amateur" says "professional" should even be allowed to enter?
    Even at 150% for an amateur event, if somebody thought they were gonna take my bike while having the sanctioning org support their claim, they can fuck right off.

16. backbone

backbone scarred for life

It's pretty simple then.... you wouldn't enter the race. :P

mpusch, stk0308 and Quicktoy like this.
  17. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Things should be made as simple as possible. But no simpler.

18. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

You're very angry did you not sleep at a Holiday Inn last night?

Once a Wanker.. and pickled egg like this.
  19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Yzass has been researching pig farming. He's a little nervous.

Boman Forklift likes this.
  20. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

[​IMG]

pickled egg likes this.