1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Y'all hear about this? Eslick went to the branch last night.

Discussion in 'General' started by Dits, Mar 9, 2016.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Not even close. They have a rule about conduct. I'd be amazed if CCS didn't have the same basic rule we do about refusing to let someone ride for any reason we deem appropriate. Yeah he could sue, anyone can, but he'd lose.

2. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

Gross....I just realized I've recently had relations with an "elderly woman"

V5 Racer likes this.
  3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'm trying to figure out if Evelyne going to bike week when she was 51 means she has a lot of miles on her. I don't think so but evidently it does.

G8rDuc likes this.
  4. bitchcakes

bitchcakes reluctant member

So, would you let him ride if it was a wera race?

5. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

But they get the responsibility to pull the trigger. Fun.. Fun..

I'm guessing it's too much of a loaded question, but would you let him run? (If this was your personal event - Not speaking on behalf of WERA at all, just Mongo's race Organization.)

6. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

now define "detrimental" and see if it is even possible to do "to the sport"

can "the sport" actually feel harm, loss, or injury?

or maybe a more official definition for "sport" is in order? is it not written?

Britt likes this.
  7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I honestly don't know. I think in an event like the 200 with the history and the media coverage - especially locally - probably not. It'd ultimately be up to the boss but an event like that there are a lot of different factions involved and you need to get input from all of them. It's not just a CCS event, AMA/FIM has input with their sanction and rules CCS agreed to, DIS has their input as well since it's truly their event and they have to deal with any local feedback.

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yes the sport can.

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Not WERA, not the 200, just a Mongo race event, yes I'd let him run. Probably also take him into the woods and smack him around. Not WERA, purely my call, as big an event as this - no I wouldn't let him race. He's still young enough and good enough that he could do well if he hits close to the bottom and has enough of a smackdown to appreciate it and come back from it.

10. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

who is the sport? can he take the stand and testify? can he make a verifiable claim of harm, loss, or injury under oath and penalty or perjury?

11. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

The Sport is The Man's 2nd cousin.

12. flygirl

flygirl Well-Known Member

Yea I was wondering a little bit about that statement myself

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The sport is all of us as whole.

If you want to keep being politically stupid in your posts take it to the dungeon too.

14. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Is that the official story? Everything I've read so far has been intentionally cryptic sounding.

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Didn't you read the police report?

16. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Negative, is it linked here or google it?

EDIT: n/m I see it on RRW

17. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

I'll tone it down. aint got time for the dungeon write now and dont want to offend any of the regulars sensitivities.

18. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Noooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

:crackup:You're afraid of having to debate again whether you're in or at law?

20. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

Many other people would mot jeopardize their opportunity if they were is E's position.

It really isnt that hard to figure out.