1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Y'all hear about this? Eslick went to the branch last night.

Discussion in 'General' started by Dits, Mar 9, 2016.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

One question - why aren't the defenders upset at what Danny has done to Michelle and TOBC with his actions? She is working her ass off to keep Jons dream alive, has put everything into the team and now because he got drunk they're screwed - even if they do find another rider it won't be the same.

2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I will admit to falling for Dung's troll bait, but I had to walk away from these ramblings. Hell, his posts make Dung's look like examples of Spock level logic.

3. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

[​IMG]

4. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Where did Dung/RFVK.... get banned, I missed that?

BigBird likes this.
  5. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Considering all the team has done to keep TOBC rolling since Jon's untimely departure I'd agree with you on that.

I know TOBC is fielding that other overseas rider as well for the 200. Perhaps they can just put more resources on his stuff instead now.

6. njracer

njracer Well-Known Member

Just curious, what riders (that could possibly run at the front) are available to take the TOBC seat if needed?

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

3 days before the event makes it really tough.

8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

He tried to outstubborn Mongo. Epic fail. Then he thought he would prove he was among the best and brightest by signing in with another alias. He was a wee bit overconfident.

9. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

<----------------------------- This guy! I'm right down the road. :D

TurboBlew likes this.
  10. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Ooohhhh...how long did he get, Mongonator?

11. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

See how easy that was!

12. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

The chassis might be 51 years old....however, it may have had a "refresh" after the end of last season.

Very common to go from light weight "twins" to heavy weight "twins" these dayswhen the performance of the equipment starts to sag.

cajun636 likes this.
  13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Forever.

kangasj likes this.
  14. banzai132

banzai132 Oh shit! not again!

The AMA let Ru$$ell race after getting in a bar fight and having to get his jaw wired shut.

15. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Stumpy.

16. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Same reason I ain't mad at the snake when it bites the handler...
    He was still able to race...except for the "powers that be" say NO... It will harm "Our Brand".... Somewhere the cool outsider factors of Motocycling / Motorcycle Racing were hijacked by some suit wearing smooth handed carsalesmen... Who have all but turned it into golf or tennis off track.

17. Czar

Czar Well-Known Member

My heart goes out to Michelle and TOBC Crew - Danny knows better - at least I would hope by now he would know better. The decision the organizers and sanctioning body made is in line with revoking a privilege it is not based on guilt or innocence - these type of decisions are never easy or wanted by any of us in the sport of motorcycle roadracing. \

Oh Yeah - 51 is not old! Bike week is for everyone and some have made it a lifetime tradition!

18. mzarra

mzarra Well-Known Member

Joey Pascarella would probably be available.

Although that might be worse than no rider at all...

19. BigBird

BigBird blah

my buddy who is a rider calls it the Yacht Club...Hey you going to the Yacht Club this weekend...

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Scott wasn't arrested or charged and I believe his attacker was. If Danny had gone and gotten wasted at the Deck without anything happening he'd be racing too.