1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ya'll enjoy tally, in August

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by El Skwid!, Aug 14, 2014.

1. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

EXCELLENT sir!....I'll do my best.

We will be green EX500 #798.

Look forward to meeting you.

2. CharlieY

Kurt gets that 600 fixed....with his abilities, we are ALL in deep shxt. :(

ESPECIALLY at Road Atl......just wave goodbye as you leave on the back stretch Kurt!....blow a kiss or something.

3. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

I dunno, I have seen some really fast V5 bikes.

4. CharlieY

Yeah, I remember the Pomeroy RZ and the Bowie Ducati days, but I still think that 600 of yours has some serious potential....you aint no slouch either Kesler.

Your a force to be reckened with right now with the EX's....you dont see a bump in motorcycle potential adding to that?...come on man, you know you get that thing right you'll be riding like the wind sir.

5. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

LOL, I think you might overestimate my abilities. It is certainly the hope.

6. CharlieY

You aint foolin me Kesler! .....I seen you pass Blake last time, and give him that "take that" look over your shoulder!:D

Actually, you may not remember, but I remember running you on that ex.....You were the rabbit I could never catch. :eek:

7. Blakester122

Blakester122 Well-Known Member

I agree, I think Kesler is trying to downplay himself. Just to try and make me feel like I can take him. Then I'll get on the track with him again and he'll end up spanking me like I'm the rookie I am. LOL! :D

8. Blakester122

Blakester122 Well-Known Member

Michael, are you coming to Road A on Sept 19th?

9. El Skwid!

El Skwid! Old guy, old bikes

KK, change the fuel filter(s), & treat the tank w/ POR-15 if it's nasty (Kreem sux, & doesn't work w/ corn squeezing fuels). That was my problem @ RRR.
    Damn, you have as many bikes as I do :rolleyes:, let's do the V5 EX challenge.

Blake, if you mean me, my proper name here is "El Skwidus de Skurveus de el Cerveza Negro Hermandad".

Tentative for the Friday V rounds of V Cinco y Seis del Ligero. :D
    :beer:
    Picking up a motor, sending out parts for macheen work, & watching himicane Cristobal park off the SC coast.

No, you can't borrow my bike. That's the other guy. :Poke: