1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XT Racing GPX Pro

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by Research Monkey, Apr 7, 2017.

1. Research Monkey

Research Monkey Well-Known Member

Used XT Racing GPX Pro (older model) $275 shipped

What you see in the photos is what you get.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Research Monkey

3. Research Monkey

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump~

4. KevinT707

KevinT707 Well-Known Member

What's up with all the spaghetti wires you have coming out of it? When was the last time you used it? Is it able to run off batteries?

5. Research Monkey

Previous owner wired it up using vampire taps (RPM/Water Temp/etc). It has an internal rechargeable battery so I'm not sure if you can run it off another battery. You can view the manual in the below link. Last time it was used was probably this time last year. I parted the bike shortly after that as it was a "B" bike and I would yank parts off of it.

http://www.xtracing.com/data/manual_gpxpro_2010.pdf

6. EP_Shane_600

EP_Shane_600 Addicted Racer

I run this same timer... all the wires allow for getting data logs from bike... speed, rpm, gear, water temp, etc... I have mine tapped into the headlight harness for power and grounded to battery. (My internal battery doesn't hold a charge long)

Ps

This is a great timer and fairly accurate... my last race my timer said I did a 1:13.01 And the tracks official timer had me at a 1:13.12

7. sharky nrk

sharky nrk Rubber Side Up

Can the lap timer be running while the dashboard is displayed? My work has pics blocked so I can't see them at the moment but is it all there? Is anything else needed to use it?

8. Research Monkey

PM'd you Sharky.

9. Research Monkey