1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XT Racing GPX Pro lap timer software

Discussion in 'General' started by pefrey, Feb 9, 2019.

1. pefrey

pefrey Well-Known Member

Does anybody know where can I get the software and all of the updates? I no longer have the disc and I bought a new computer. I tried the Googles for the software, including how to copy a program from one computer to another.

2. BigBird

BigBird blah

3. pefrey

pefrey Well-Known Member

Thanks. I don't understand why all the Google results for XT racing all linked to "404 Page not found". I knew they were out of business so I figured their site was shut down.

EDIT: Now I see why. Their main site is up but all the pages are removed. Google was displaying their former product / software pages.

4. superbike

superbike Well-Known Member

I am sure, you must have found the correct link already.

Posting here so that others can find it easily.

https://www.xtracing.com/data/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

StaccatoFan likes this.
  6. Kevin E.

Kevin E. Well-Known Member

Maybe one of you can help me out. I bought a used track bike and it came with an GPX Pro 8. I have downloaded the XT Studio software but the software does not detect the GPX when I connect it. Any suggestions? One thing I am wondering is if I should be using an older operating system, like Windows XP or something like that. Any ideas?

7. sharky nrk

sharky nrk Rubber Side Up

^^ it will work with win10 but I have a heck of a time getting the drivers to behave after updates - normally a reinstall of them to get them to work. It also takes a minute or two for the unit to show up in the software even when windows detects it.

8. Kevin E.

Where do u get updates? I downloaded the XT Studio software from the somewhere. I will try to connect and let it sit for a few minutes and see if that works?

9. sharky nrk

I didn't, the drivers worked in Win10 from Win7 I am pretty sure.

10. sharky nrk

You should go into device manager and check and see what the PC is seeing when you connect it, may help you identify if it a driver issue or a physical connection issue.

11. Kevin E.

Sounds good, will try that. Although, for some reason the other night it just decided to connect and countless attempts! Thanks for the help!