1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xmas came early (bicycle stuff)

Discussion in 'General' started by turbodogs02, Oct 25, 2010.

1. turbodogs02

turbodogs02 Just batting at the bunny

Just stoked to be starting to road bike.....Got Sidi Genius 6.6 Carbon Mega shoes, Giro prolight helmet, along with other misc. gear. :cool:

I'm picking up the bike, 2008 Cervelo Soloist, on Wednesday. :beer:

I feel like I did my homework, and a ton of research along with asking the beeb and other friends their thoughts and opinions. So thanks to everyone here who offered up some good advice in my thread from quite some time ago. I'm finally ready to ride! :D

Attached Files:

2. Sig

Sig Well-Known Member

Can't go wrong with some Sidis! Welcome to the sport...........careful it's addictive. :)

3. turbodogs02

turbodogs02 Just batting at the bunny

Thanks!!

Forgot to add the most important part: got an appointment to get the bike fitted when I get home with it next week. :up:

4. burner42

burner42 Well-Known Member

Congratulations! You will love cycling. I started doing it to train for mx years ago... I quit MX 5 years ago but I have never quit cycling!
    Be careful for crazy bitches busting unannounced left hand turns in front of you! and Dave K tossing gatorade piss bottles at you!!! :crackup: