1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XFL

Discussion in 'General' started by Dave K, Feb 8, 2020.

Tags:
  1. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

She was also in a Sprint car a few times. She seems to be the real deal. Maybe she will be the one to remove the Danica stain on female drivers.

stk0308 likes this.
  2. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

If you like/watch the XFL, download the Fox Sports Super Six app. Free to play. Just pick the XFL game winners and points spread for a chance to win money.

3. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Week two and Wereshington is playing better and it really does not suck. I'm really not hating this footsball.

Metalhead likes this.
  5. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Me neither. Hope it lasts.

6. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

As long as Daniel Snyder isn’t involved should be ok.

7. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

NY is showing that last week was a bit of smoke and mirrors. Their offense really only played well in the first half and the D got a lot of turnovers which you can't count on. Still a game but they are going to have to sort something out on offense.

Apparently, I am delayed and I just saw McGloin say they need to change their entire offensive gameplan at halftime. This is the McGloin I remember at PSU. He could be incredible and tough as nails, but when the wheels came off, they really came off.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2020
  8. RossK6

RossK6 Grid Filler

I remember watching the original iteration way back when...I liked the cheer leaders...I felt like I was never more than $20 away from a lap dance.

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

The Seattle game is sloppy but I'm really digging it. I almost like XFL. lol!

10. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

:stupid:

11. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

The speed of it is WAY better than NFL ball. Kickoffs are cool as shit too. I'm all in.

Gixxerguy855 likes this.
  12. speedluvn

I’m liking the insider portion of the game, the coaches play calls and revealing the mystery of the refs discussing a challenged call.

13. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

If the announcers are to be believed, 30K plus in attendance at the Seattle game.

With the way they played, add another 5K for the next home game. Shit, the Nonskins didn't play that great today and we might go to the next home game (even if parking costs more than the 4 seats. :D ).

14. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

I am liking it, too. Too bad the closest team for me is St. Louis, too far to consider going to a game, I think.

15. speedluvn

Really? Aren’t you retired? :Poke:

16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Dude, you've been in love with it since the first kickoff. Who do you think you're fooling? :crackup:

Sabre699 likes this.
  17. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

No shit...he's hungry 'cause DC seems to be a contender.

18. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

Gonna try to catch the game today from the start...

19. speedluvn

A ‘skins’ fan has to derive their joy from where they can.

20. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

My first time watching and I find the 'all access' mics fascinating... kinda sloppy overall though so far with 3 turnovers barely into the 2nd Q.